Chapter #16

Next morning (5:30am)

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock I rolled over and hit snooze and covered my face with the blanket and pillows and went back to sleep.

10 minutes later

Beep beep beep beep

I heard my alarm clock again I got my phone and turned it off I then got out of bed and did my business, brushed my teeth and then took a shower.

15 minutes later

I was finally done with my shower I changed into my uniform I did my hair in a high ponytail once I was done I sprayed perfume, grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs  I made pancakes, eggs, sausages, and bacon I ate some and saved the rest for the babysitter and the kids I then waited for the babysitter to come.

1 hour later (6:40am)

I had to be at work at 7 and the babysitter was not here yet when I heard the door bell ring "finally" I said getting up and walking towards the door once I got there I opened the door and saw Grayson "what do you want?" I said annoyed "I came to babysit the kids" he said smiling "I have a babysitter for that" I said about to close the door but he put his foot in it "I fired him" he said crossing his arms "YOU WHAT?" I yelled "I fired him" he said again "why? And how did you find his information?" I said mad "I have my ways babygirl" he said walking inside "okay whatever I have to be at work in less than 10 minutes breakfast is already done if you want some help yourself and if you can't cook take them out to eat" I said grabbing my purse and phone and car keys "bye Grayson" I said opening the door "bye babygirl" he said I ran to my car and drove to the restaurant.

5 minutes later

I arrived there I parked the car and ran inside I got my robe and put it on I then grabbed a pen and booklet "sup Isabella" I heard Ian say "sup Ian" I said "so I heard Ciara is going to give you 1 months off work starting tomorrow" he said "really?" I said surprised "yea but she said it was a surprise and not to tell anyone and you know I can't keep a secret so you know you didn't hear it from me" he said "okay" I said smiling I then started taking orders.

10 hours later (5:00pm)

I was finally done I took my robe off and got my belongings I was about to walk out "Isabella I have to talk to you" Ciara said "yes" I said turning around "so since you been working a lot and you have 2 small kids I decided to give you a 1 month vacation" she said with jazz hands "oh my god thank you so much" I said hugging her "you're welcome dear now get going go see you're kids" she said "okay thanks again" I said walking out the door once I got inside my car I drove as fast as I could.

10 minutes later

I finally arrived home I parked my car in the garage and got my keys I unlocked my door and saw Grayson on the floor playing with kids "hi kids" I said closing the door and putting down my purse and keys onto the counter "MOMMY" they both yelled coming over to me I bended down and picked them up "how was it with daddy?" I asked "awesome" they both said "good" I said "are you hungry?" I asked them "YES" they both yelled "okay" I said putting them down I saw as they ran to and watched some tv "so how was work?" Grayson asked "good I have 1 month off" I said taking off my shoes "that's awesome" he said "I know now I could work on the wedding for Ethan and Veronica" I said going to the kitchen and washing my hands I then decided to cook tacos.

2 hours later (7:00pm)

I was finally done cooking I made the kids their tacos "kids foods ready" I said placing it on the dining table "okay mommy" they said walking over to the table once they sat down they started to eat "Grayson do you want some?" I asked "yeah sure" he said I took another plate and made him 4 tacos "here" I said placing it in front of him "thanks" he said "you're welcome" I said getting cups and filling them with soda "so I'm going to change clothes because this is just no and I'll be back in 20 minutes" I said walking up the stairs "okay" Grayson said I walked upstairs and took off my clothes once I did I got inside the shower.

15 minutes later

I got out of he shower and changed into my grey shorts and white long t-shirt I colmed my hair and did it in a high messy bun once I was done I walked downstairs I served myself some food and started to eat.

10 minutes later

I was done eating and was full I washed the dishes and grabbed the wedding planners I then sat down on the floor close to the table and Grayson sat on the big couch since the kids were sleeping "so hows it going?" He asked "well I have the tables organized with the amount of people in each table and which peoples are sitting there" I said looking at him "okay first off how many people are sitting in each table?and how many tables are there?" He asked sitting next to me on the floor "well there's going to be 6 people in each table and there's going to be 60 tables which equal to 360 people plus you, Lisa, Sean, the bride and groom is 365 plus the bridesmaids and groomsmen is 375 but since you're a groomsmen and Cameron is a bridesmaid that's minus 2 which is 373 and the flower girl and ring bearer which is Daniel and Daniella that's 375 again" I said out of breath "wow that's a lot" he said looking at me I just smiled " I already have the chef so that's out of the list" I said "well can I see the sketch?" He asked  "sure" I said getting a big paper "here" I said placing it on the table he looked at it "these are great" he said I smiled looking at him he then faced me and started leaning in I quickly looked down at the paper and started add my more things.

30 minutes later

Grayson already left and I was picking up the papers once I did I saved them I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water I then went up to the kids room and saw they were still asleep I then went to my room and went to sleep.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT