Chapter #14

Grayson's P.O.V

My mom insisted that the family went out for dinner I didn't want to fight it so I just went with it I put on a black suit and drove to the restaurant Heaven since the rest said they was meeting me there.

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at restaurant I parked my car and went inside were I saw m "hi mom" I said "hi" she said she stood up and we went furder inside "table for the Dolan's" mom said "yes table 56" he said "okay thanks" mom said we went to the table and sat down after a couple of minutes a waitress with two kids by her side were coming towards us I then recognized her face.. Isabella..

Isabella's P.O.V

I kept walking towards the table and saw Grayson my heart kept beating faster and faster "yo Isabella how you been?" Cameron said "good good" I said "here's you're napkin and you're lollipops" skylar and William said handing them the lollipops and napkins "thank you dear" Lisa said I could just feel Grayson staring at me I just ignored it "so what would you like to have today?" I said "well" Lisa started

5 minutes later

They were done ordering "I'll be back in a couple of minutes with you're food" I said "okay" they all said I went to the kitchen and handed them the note.

10 minutes later

The food was finally ready I took it in my hands and started walking towards the table with skylar and William still by my side I was placing the food on the table "mommy I'm hungry" William said pulling my robe down "me tooo" skylar added "when I'm done I'll take you to McDonald's" I said placing Grayson's plate in front of him when we made eye contact I looked for a couple of seconds then looked away "so you're a mom?" Ethan asked "yea" I said "how old?" Sean asked "two" I said "okay" they said I then walked away.

1 hour later

"Isabella can you please take the check for the Dolan's table" Ciara Asked "sure" I said I took the note and walked towards the table "here's you're check" I said placing it on the table "thanks" they said they paid and I took the note back I gave it to Ciara I then took my robe off and hanged it "bye Ciara see you on Monday" I said "bye Isabella have a good weekend" she said I went over to skylar and William "say bye to everyone we're leaving" I said "bye" they said I waved to everyone and they returned it I then went it the front door were I saw Grayson with his family I quickly went over it my car I sat the kids down and was about it sit down "you're leaving?" Cameron said "yeah the kids are hungry and it's late" I said "okay bye hope we could talk again" Cameron said "okay bye" I said I sat down and put on my seat belt then drove to McDonald's

15 minutes later

I went threw the drive threw window "hi may I take you're order?" She spoke "yeah can I have 2 happy meals 1 for a girl and 1 for a boy and can I have a medium French fry, a large caramel frappe and 20 pieces of chicken nuggets" I said "yeah is that all?" She said "yeah" I replied "you can head over it the next window for you're order" she said "okay thanks" I said driving to the next window after 5 minutes I got my food and paid her "here you go" I said handing skylar and William their food "thanks mommy" they both said I then drove home.

15 minutes later

I finally arrived home I parked the car and saw another call pull up I hurried inside and picked the door we sat on the couch eating and watching tv when I heard a knock on the door I stood up and walked towards it I looked at the peek hole and saw Grayson I opened the door and saw him with his head down "what do you want?" I said "can I come in first?" He said I moved to one side and he went inside "nice house" he said "thanks now what do you want?" I asked again "are those kids mine?" He asked looking at the kids "nope" I said also looking at them "don't lie to me their 2 years old and we broke up 2 years ago" he said "what if they aren't you're kids what if I "cheated" on you like you stated" I said mad "answer the question are they mine yes or no?" He said getting closer to me "yes they are but don't get you're hopes up" I said crossing my arms around my chest "mommy were done" the kids said walking towards me "good" I said caring both of them each on one hip "who's he?" William asked "a friend of mine" I said raising an eyebrow "hi I'm William" "and I'm skylar" they both said smiling "hi I'm Grayson" Grayson said "well it's time for bed" I said "noooooo" they both said after a couple of seconds of looking at me they both yawned I laughed and walked upstairs with them I brushed their teeth and changed them into their pjs I turned on the ac and read them a book after they fell asleep I kissed both their foreheads and covered them up with the blankets I turned their night light on and closed the door I then walked downstairs were I saw Grayson sitting down on the couch "get up leave" I said "why did you tell them I was a friend?" he said standing up and walking towards me "because you are" I said backing away and smirking a little "no I'm not I'm their father and they should know that" he said "never" I said hitting a wall "were going to my parents house and you'll tell them I'm their father so they could meet their grandma and grandpa" he said standing in front of me I nodded my head no so he grabbed both of my hands and placed them by my side "yes" he said he leaned in and our lips were so close I could feel his breath he leaned in a little more but before he kissed my lips I turned my head so he could kiss my cheek he turned my head to face me and he leaned in again I tried to move my face but he didn't let me his lips them touched mine and he gave them a peck "I missed you so much I missed you're lips you're body you're attitude I missed everything and I'm so sorry that I ever did that to you" he said "with an I'm sorry you think I'm going to forgive you?" I said "yes?" He said "think again you know I'm not that easy we might have kids together but I took care of them for two years and you didn't even try and look for me so leave my house" I said mad "I know you still love me" he said "no honey no those feelings went away when I had my babies the love I had for you years ago now goes to my two babies" I said "our babies" he said "my babies when did you take care of them?" I said "I made them..the sperm" he said crossing his arm "wow big deal you gave the sperm I even regret having sex with you I regret everything I said I regret even agreeing to that deal" I said madder than before "I know you loved it when I pulled you're hair back you know you loved it when I called you babygirl or my queen" he said licking his lips "nope" I said "don't worry I will win you back my queen" he said "okay" I said sarcastically he then went to the door I opened it "love you my queen" he said "fuck you" I said he walked past me and gave me a smile before walking out I closed the door and tears ran down my face I quickly wiped them away and went upstairs to my room I changed into my shorts and shirt I turned on the ac and laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

A:N

Sup bitchesss I hope you liked this chapter renember to smile you're beautiful and amazing

Food first then boys

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT