Chapter #21

Next morning

I woke up and checked the time it was 5am I got up and went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

15 minutes later

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body I then remembered all my clothes were in Grayson's room "shit" I walked out and went to his room I opened the door slowly and got some clothes I then walked out and went to my room I put  on the clothes.

I did my hair in a ponytail, sprayed some perfume and walked to the kids room I woke them up and brushed their teeth and then showered them

15 minutes later

I took them out and changed them into a white crop top and some grey sweatpants I put on their shoes and did Skylar's hair in a ponytail we then walked downstairs I made some waffles and fruits I gave them their food I then walked back upstairs and prepared their bags I took them downstairs and went back to wake up Grayson "Grayson wake up" I said "huh?" He said "wake up we're supposed to be their at 6:30 and it's 5:40" I said getting my clothes and packing them I then packed his while he showered I took my suitcases downstairs and washed the kids plate I then sat down and ate my food about 10 minutes later Grayson came down and also started to eat.

15 minutes later

We were done eating and the limo was here the man helped us with our luggage and then he drove us to the airport.

20 minutes later

We arrived at the airport we went throw security we then went to the private jet once we got their I gave the kids their tablets and I got on my phone and Grayson went to the room.

5 hours and 45 minutes later (1:00pm)

We finally landed and the limo driver was their we went inside and he drove me and the kids to my house.

25 minutes later

We arrived at my house the man helped us with our luggage and we went inside Grayson kissed and hugged the kids and then came near me "don't you dare" I said stepping back he turned around and walked away. I then went to the kitchen and made some food.

Grayson's P.O.V

So I arrived at my house I went to my room and one of the maids unpacked my stuff she then left I then laid down in bed and decided to take the kids to my moms house I then started making a list of things that I should do tomorrow to make Isabella forgive me.

* buy her roses
* buy her food
* make her laugh
* make her my wife
* have a lazy day
* make her mine again
* buy her presents

I then called a company to pick out my roses.

Me: hello

Women: yes Mr Dolan what would you like today?