Chapter #7

Next morning ( January 20th)

So I woke up and checked the time and it was 1pm so I went on all my social media's 10 minutes later I decided to take a vacation to Hawaii so I stood up and got my computer and booked a flight to Hawaii which was on January 25th at 11am to February 6th at 9am  I shut down my computer and went back to my phone I got my speaker and put music on I then went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and hair I then got inside the shower I kept singing and dancing inside the shower I even washed my hair.

20 minutes later

I got out of the shower still singing and dancing to the music I went to my room and put my bra and underwear on I the stayed like this and blowed dried my hair I then straightened it once I was done I went to my closet and picked out an outfit

I sprayed perfume I then grabbed my purse and phone I put my phone in my back pocket I then went to the fridge I grabbed 2 water bottles I closed the fridge and went to the cabinets I grabbed an pop tart and granola bar I opened my pop tart and st...

I sprayed perfume I then grabbed my purse and phone I put my phone in my back pocket I then went to the fridge I grabbed 2 water bottles I closed the fridge and went to the cabinets I grabbed an pop tart and granola bar I opened my pop tart and started eating it I walked out and locked the door I started walking down the hall way and to the elevator I hit the button while finishing my pop tart and taking a sip of 1 of my water bottles the elevator came I went inside and saw 2 men already inside I hit the 1st floor while eating my granola bar "oh girl you hot" one said I just ignored it I checked what floor we were in and we were on the 3rd floor I the saw from the corner of my eye 1 of them coming closer to me he then grabbed my hand so I quickly pulled away "look but never touch" I said hitting his balls with my leg I then walked out I went to my car and turned on the ignition and ac I then started to drive while playing music.

30 minutes later

I finally arrived at the hospital I parked the car and went inside I then went to my moms room "hi mom" I said kissing her cheek "hi Soph" she said I then pulled away and sat down on the chair "I'm going to Hawaii in 5 days" I said "oh that's nice visit me before you leave" she said sitting up "of course I will" I said we then kept talking.

4 hours later (5:00pm)

I decided that I was going to leave to the mall to shop a little so I said bye to mom and went to my car I started the ignition I decided to call Grayson so I connected my phone to the Bluetooth of the car and called him

Phone conversation

Me: Hi how are you?

Grayson: good sorry if I embarrassed you yesterday

Me: it's alright we're are you now?

Grayson: I'm at work

Me: oh sorry I'll talk to you later

Grayson: it's okay bye