Chapter #13

Next morning

Isabella's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time it was 1pm my appointment is at 2pm so I got up and went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

15 minutes later

I was finally done showering I wrapped a towel around my body and went back to my room I picked out some clothes and put it on

I curled my hair sprayed perfume and  grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs I grabbed a water bottle and walked to the front door I got inside my car and drove to the hospital

28 minutes later

I finally got there I parked my car and went inside I signed the note book and sat down

15 minutes later

"Isabella Rose" they called "yes" I said "you're up" she said "okay" I stood up and followed the woman "hi Isabella how you doing today?" He asked "good" I said "okay so today we're telling you what you're having correct?" He said "yes"I said  lifting up my shirt so my belly could show he put the cold jell on my stomach and then got the monitor after a couple of minutes he spoke "well I see you're having a baby boy" he said "oh my god"I said crying a little "and a baby girl" he said "what I'm having two"I said confused "yes didn't they tell you?" He said handing me a tissue "no they just said I'm having one baby not two" I said "okay I'm sorry for the misunderstanding" he said "it's okay I have two baby's now" I said smiling widely and crying more I took the jell off my belly and stood up "so I'll see you when you're giving birth which is in 3 months" he said "okay bye doc" I said "bye Isabella" he said I walked out and went to my car I sat down their thinking I'm having two babies and I'm glad Grayson's not going to be part of my life or my babies life I then went to McDonald's then home.

3 months later March 13th 4:20am

I woke up to a puddle of water surrounding me I then realized my water broke I started panicking I quickly called a taxi and it said I'll be here in 3 minutes I grabbed my phone and phone charger I then went and quickly grabbed the kids suit case and my suit case I then walked outside were I saw the taxi driver he quickly got out and helped me he didn't ask questions and took me to the hospital.

5 minutes later

We finally arrived at the hospital the man helped me out and took me to the emergency room they quickly laid me down on the bed and I remembered the man telling me that he gave my bags to the doctors after that my contractions kicked in.

2 hours later

I was still in the hospital I opened my eyes and saw I had needles on my arm I looked to my left and saw my babies I hit the nurse button and after a couple of minutes a nurse came "hi I'm you're nurse Piper with what may I help you?" She said "hi Piper can you help me with the kids?" I said "yeah sure" she said going to them and caring them she then handed them to me I kissed both their cheeks and saw they were still asleep "can you put them back and do you know we're my bags are?" I said handing them both "yes you're bags are n the bathroom" she said laying them down "okay thanks" I said standing up "oh and by the way there's formula in that cabinet and there's pampers there" she said pointing "okay thanks" I said she then walked out I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.