Chapter #4

Next morning

I was asleep when I heard some banging on my door.

"Noo" I groaned while moving around and putting a pillow on my head hopping whoever it was will go away.

But the banging only got louder "fuckk" I groaned while standing up. I grabbed my robe and covered my body, while making my way to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Grayson standing there with a suit on looking angry. "What do you want?" I asked rubbing my eyes "I told you I was going to pick you up early" he said looking at me up and down "I'm tired" I groaned "get ready or you're fired" he said walking past me and walking inside.

Wow. Who invited his ass in?

"Fine let me get ready" I said closing the door and along my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower.

20 minutes later

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body I got out the bathroom and went to my room I locked it and went to my drawer and picked out my bra and underwear then I went to my closet and picked an outfit out and put it on

I did my hair in a messy bun and put on some chapstick. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out and towards th living room where Grayson was sitting down on his phone.

"Ready?" He asked "yeah" I said and Grayson stood up and we walked over towards the door. I locked it and we walked towards the elevator and went to the 1st floor when I saw the owner.

"Isabella do you have the rent money?" He asked "yeah here" I said going inside my purse and taking out 2,000 dollars "thank you" He said taking the money and I just smiled and we walked over towards the door and I then saw Grayson's car. I went inside the passengers seat and Grayson got in the drivers he then started to drive.

30 minutes later

We finally arrived at Grayson's mansion and he parked the car and we walked inside. When I saw 2 little kids running towards Grayson while smiling and chucking.

"Uncle" they both said jumping up and down "hi kids" Grayson said bending down and hugging them. He stood up and put the both of them on each of his hips.

"Isabella this is Daniel and Daniella, kids this is my girlfriend Isabella" Grayson said "hi kids" I said waving while smiling "hi Bella" they said opening their arms. I walked over to them and carried them each on my hips and they both hugged me.

And my heart melted a little. 

When I saw the maids walking towards us. "Do you need anything else Mr Dolan?" One of them asked "no I'm good" Grayson responded, "you guys can leave I'll take care of all 3 of them" I said smiling at them "are you sure because we don't leave until 9pm" the other one said "yeah I'm sure take this time and have fun also don't come for 2 weeks because I'm going to be here, also don't worry I'll make sure he pays you" I said looking over to Grayson who was already looking at me and I gave him a small smile.