Chapter #24

Quick Summary

Isabella's been in coma for 3 weeks and 4 days she was found in a pool of her own blood half dead thankfully the police got there in time before she lost more blood Grayson was found on the 2nd floor tied up to a tube and there is nobody in custody yet for all this the kids are fine Grayson is taking care of them and that's pretty much it.

Isabella's P.O.V

*Beep Beep Beep*

Is all I heard I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room I kept looking and saw a bunch of wires connected to me I tried to speak but couldn't I then noticed I was in a hospital I was and to pick up my hand and hit the nurse button after a couple of minutes a nurse came in "hello Mrs Dolan" she said giving me a smile and checking the wires I motion her that I needed to write something down so she gave me a pen and paper and I wrote 'where's my husband?' She picked up the paper and read it "I'll call him for you he just left to go home" she said 'it's okay don't tell him' I wrote "okay anyway I will inform the doctor that you are wake so he'll come and disconnect you and he'll be able to check you and all that" she said I nodded my head and she walked out I closed my eyes for a second trying to remember what happened but nothing came to mind but seeing Grayson tied up in front of me after a couple of minutes I heard the door opened and shut I looked over and saw a man walk in which I assume was the doctor because of his attire "hello Mrs Dolan glad your awake" he said "anyway I'm going to take this tube out of your mouth so you could be able to speak" he said grabbing the tube and pulling it out I took a deep breath and put my hand on my chest "so Mrs Dolan you got 2 wounds 1 on your lower back and another one on your left forearm" he said showing me the xRay I nodded my head and he continued "you'll be able to leave in a couple of days" he said "okay" I said he turned around and left I put my head back and fell asleep again.

Next day (4:00pm)

I was still asleep when I felt a cold hand touch mine I opened my eyes to see Grayson "baby" he said touching my face "your safe" I said "so are you" he said "where are the kids?" I asked "at my moms" he said "okay" I said "so how are you feeling?" He asked "a little light headed but other than that I'm fine" I said "so you need me to get you a pill or something?" He asked standing up "no it's alright sit down" I said he sat down at the ended of my bed and grabbed my face again and started leaning in I closed my eyes and started leaning in when our lips connected we kissed for a while then I pulled away "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said we connected our foreheads then started talking about something else.

1 week later (Friday 8:40pm)

I was finally back home I was just sitting on the couch when the front door opened and closed I turned my head and saw Grayson and the kids and they came rushing towards me and jumped on top of me I kissed their cheeks which they returned "mommy" they both said "hi" I said "where were you?" Jackson asked "I was at the hospital" I said "why?" Skylar asked "because I was sick" I said "okay" they said in sync we then started watching some tv.

Next day

(4:49pm)

I was planting some flowers in the back yard when I heard the door open and close I turned around and saw Grayson he then sat down next to me "I love you I hope you know that" he said "I love you too" I said he grabbed my face and leaned in once our lips connected he grabbed the back of my head and I put my hand on his jawline and started making out we stopped kissing and connected our foreheads "we've been through so much" I said "but we always end up together" he said we just smiled at each other and I continued plant the flowers.

Years passed Jackson and Skylar are models, Grayson still has his company and Isabella is CIA of it but at the end of the day there all a happy family.

The End

A:N

Hope you guys enjoyed the book I have more books to come please vote and follow love y'all with all my heart 💕 and hope you have a wonderful day:)

Go check my other books....

Arranged Marriage/ Dolan Twins {completed}

Arranged Marriage/ Dolan Twins book #2 {completed}

Hot girls

Hot guys