OC Profile

A/N: I drew an image of her above. Hopefully, it's not too bad.

Name (Last, First): Aizawa Misako

Maiden Name: Hanesaki

Japanese Name: 羽咲  実冴子 (Hanesaki Misako)

Meaning of First Name: 

   - truth

   - skillful

    - child

Age: 30

Status: Married

Graduated from: U.A.

Quirk: Acceleration; she is able to speed up or slow down anything she touches, even humans and herself. She can also use her quirk on something nearby, even without having direct contact with it.

Height: 5'7''

Hair Colour: Light salmon pink

Hair Length: Neck-length

Eye Colour: Magenta

Bust Size: A decent size, but a bit towards the bigger end

Family Background: 

The Hanesaki household is a very notorious family, well-known for their martial art techniques and weaponry skills. Misako is the eldest child in her family and has shown immense talent in combat. Hence, it was decided at a young age, that she would be the next successor of their family's dojo. However, she never really liked the idea of taking over their family's legacy, as she had her own dream of helping people and wanted to become a hero.

Mother: Alive

Father: Alive 

Younger Brother (age 26): Alive

A/N: I will give them names later in the chapters

Personality: Misako is a very cheerful and energetic person, as well as hard-working and determined. One of her more uniques traits is that she loves Aizawa a lot and tries to show off her love for him. In addition, she can be protective and would get angry in an instant if anyone tried to hurt him. But although she may seem to have a strong personality, she can be shy at times when she's with her husband.

Former Occupation: Pro Hero (Rank 3rd)

     Hero Name: Lawless Hero: Scarlet Queen

     Hero Costume: A short sleeved, red and black sailor uniform with a long black skirt that ends at her ankles. 

     Weapons: Two swords; one katana and one nagamaki (a sword with no handle)

Other title(s): Undefeated Queen or Undefeated Warrior, Strongest Female Pro Hero

Current Occupation: General Surgeon at a Hospital