Chapter Seven

Outfit:

Hanesaki's POV

12:40 pm

I was at a café on my laptop, as I continued to do some research on cell regeneration and growth. That way, I could better use my quirk during surgeries, later in the future.

As of now, I was reading some materials on different types of tissue while drinking a glass of hot coffee. When I set the cup down, I noticed a small crack appear on the edge of the handle.

'This is not a good sign....'

Suddenly, my attention was redirected to my phone, when it started to vibrate in my skirt pocket.

"Hello? This is Aizawa Misako speaking," I answered, holding the device to my ear.

"Ah! Hanesaki-kun? It's me, Toshinori."

"Oh, what's up? I saw the news today. You overdid it again, didn't you?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"...... Gomenasai."

*sigh* "So? What do you need this time?"

"You see, I kind of used up all of my time in muscle form and now I'm resting in the teacher's lounge. I was supposed to meet Aizawa-kun and Thirteen with the kids at USJ for rescue training, but in this state, I don't think I can make it."

"Shouldn't they be fine on their own? I really don't want to interrupt Shouta when he's in the middle of teaching."

"Please! I just need you to supervise for me until I can regain some of my strength!"

"Fine, but if Shouta yells at me, I'm holding you responsible. Got it?"

"Hai..."

"I'm going to head back to my house to grab something. I have a feeling that I might need it today," I said as I stared back to my cracked coffee mug.

"I understand. The training begins at 1:00 pm."

"Ok."

"Thanks again for your help. I feel bad for asking you to do this when you're still on your break."

"You should be. But at least now I have an excuse to go see Shouta~"

"So, you did want to see him?"

"Of course I do! But every time I try to see him during school hours, he gets angry for some reason," I explained with a small pout.

"Hahaha! You guys make a fine couple indeed! Hahaha!"

"Tch, I'm hanging up now," I angrily ended the call before I heard any more of his annoying laugh.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I checked the time.