New kid (A.S)

"Fuck outta my way"

I pushed threw the crowd to see my best friend fighting in the middle of the circle. Two other girls jumped in to help the girl that's was getting beat up. I hopped in and dragged them hoes. Fuck did they think this was. That Bitch Ryan had it coming. She think she that Bitch but she ain't.  She need to sit her ass down somewhere. Principal Scott rushed over to us with security guards and broke it up.

"Ms hill and Ms Pearson yet another fight"

"Yo she was asking fo it"

"And you know fa shoe I wasn't letting my ride or die get jumped" I chimed in.

"Did y'all see the counselor this week"

"Naw she had to leave"

"Alright I'm gonna have to give you girls detention for your actions"

"Okay"

"Your some very bright young ladies I don't know why you let yourself get in trouble all this time"

I chuckled a little at his words.

"I mean come on this isn't  Detroit"

"Oh we know the difference"

"But it's different here"

"Your right it is different here now if your finished giving us a life lecture can we leave"

"Straight to class and don't leave this building without going to detention"

We walked out and stopped to do our handshake before going our separate ways.

"Aight B"

"Aight G see you at lunch"

We split up and I went to class. On my way there I sat Xavier and Nick beating up on some kid. I quickly ran over there to stop them.

"Aye what the Fuck is y'all doing"

"Nuin this nerdy Nigga was in our way"

"Fuck you just say"

I got up in nicks face and he slowly backed up.

"I mean like look at his glasses and shit"

I pointed to the glasses on my face and made a sarcastic face.

"We got on the same fucking glasses so fuck is you saying"

"Nothing never mind"

"Naw you picking on this Nigga cause he small, gone some fucking where and I don't wanna see y'all putting y'all hands on nobody else especially little fella ova here"

They walked away and I helped him up. When I actually saw his face I was surprised. Little Nigga is actually real fine.

"Thanks for helping me but I don't wanna be a burden so Imma go to class"

He walked away I ran up to him.

"Wait you ain't a burden but let me get yo name"

"It's Algee"

"Unique I like it, check it I'm Mc'kenzie and if you ever need anything just call me"

I took his phone out his hand and saved my number in his phone. I called myself and saved his number in my phone as Algee👅💦. I walked him to class and we talked more. To my surprise we had the same class.

"Pearson your late. Again"

"Nigga stop buggin I was in principle Scott's office"

"Whatever, you must be our new student Mr Smith"