keep it 💯 (2)

Danielle pov

I kinda got worried so I drove home to see if she was there. I walk in and the house is totally silent. The car keys and her house keys was on the table. I ran into her room and all her stuff was gone. I tried calling her again but no answer. There was a note on her bed and picked it up to read it.

Danielle I'm sorry I left without telling you but I want to go home. I'm tired of all the criticism and stuff they give here. Its nothing like Detroit at least I had respect there. Tell Algee I love him and I'm gonna miss him. Don't let Ryan get to you cause she an irrelevant ass bitch who's jealous of you. I love you G and Imma miss you.

I started to cry a little but Imma G so I had to cut that real quick. I called Algee to tell him cause he was worried.

  "Hey Danielle"

"Aight shorty check it, she going back to Detroit"

"What why"

"I don't know"

"Do you know when or what airport she gone be at"

"Naw"

"Check the computer"

I went over to the computer and saw the time she was supposed to be leaving. I text it to Algee and called a bunch of people to see if the seen anywhere. Arianna said she seen her leave with Jacob and she gave me his address.

I went over there and banged on the door like the Nigga owed me some money. He swung the door open with an attitude. When he saw it was me his whole expression changed.

"Wassup Danielle"

"Cut the Shit were is Mc'kenzie"

"Don't know what you talking bout"

I seen Algee pull up and jump out the car. He ran up really mad and damn there tackled Jacob.

Mc'kenzie pov

I heard Jacob yell the a big boom downstairs. I peaked out the room and saw Algee beating on Jacob. Jacob managed to get a grip on Algee's neck and he started choking him. He started to turn red so I ran downstairs.

"JACOB STOP"

He didn't listen so I pulled them away from each other.

"Algee baby are you okay"

He tried to catch his breath and when he did I kissed him.

"Baby why would you do that"

"Cause he was just gone let you leave like it ain't nothing if he really your best friend he would have tried to keep you around"

"Algee there's nothing he can say"

"If your leaving I am too"

"Algee no the hell you ain't"

"Go ahead, leave, try me on that"

  "Algee I swear on everything your not leaving with me"

"Right cause your not going"

"Algee"

"Mc'kenzie I just got you, I can't loose you"

"All the girls here you'll find someone else fast"

"I don't want no one else I want you, I love you"

"I- I love you t-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence. Words cannot describe how I feel about this man so I just kissed him. He started kissing back and it the most passionate kiss yet. Fireworks went off in the back of my mind. Tears ran down my cheek and he wiped them off.