Who's in there?

Nashi' P.O.V

"Everyone get up!" I hear Mirajane say. Her light footsteps passed by our tent and moved to the next. She yelled again then moves on. She repeats this until she has walked around the whole camp. I hear all the others start to get up. Some yawn and stretch well others groan and drag their feet as they get ready. I open one eye and look at Sylvia as she happily brushed her hair and pulled it into a bun. I could feel Rodi still fast asleep next to me under the sleeping bag so I 'accidentally' rolled over and squished him under my weight.

"Nashi! Get up! We gotta get ready!" Sylvia chirped, tugging her shorts up and pulling the bottom closed.

"Yeah N-nashi! Get up!!" Rodi breathed. I let out a puff of air and rolled back over, closing my eyes in the process. Rodi gasped and muttered a quick 'fatty' before crawling to his vest.

Sylvia huffed, I could almost see her crossing her arms and pushed her bottom lip out. "Nashi!" she whined. "Get up!"

"Someones excited." Rodi groaned.

"Hush! I'm sleeping!" I mumble. Everyone goes quiet and before I know what's happening Mira grabbed my ankle and dragged me out of my comfortable sleeping bag. My body dropped on the hard ground.

"Get ready Nashi." Mira smiled, pinching my cheek. I looked up at her and she lets go. I nodded, still sleepy and now sore. I stood and rubbed my cheek. I slowly dragged my feet to the tent and ducked in. Sylvia smiled sweetly at me and left. She joined the others. Rodi sat on her sleeping bag holding my training shirt in his lap. I slowly zipped the door and took off my shirt, taking the one Rodi had and pulled it over my head. The thin straps were loose since I always wear it and there on the left side, close to the end of the shirt, was a tiny hole I got when I trained with Luke for the first time.

"Nashi..." Storm spoke from outside. I looked at Rodi but he just shrugged.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Nova told me to give these to you. From your dad. She said she rather you wear them instead of shorts." Storm said. I unzipped the tent door and looked at the white pants just like my dads folded neatly in Storm's hands. "Something about not being so cold."

"Thanks, Storm," I said taking the pants. 'Why would I be cold enough to wear pants in summer?' I thought.

"No problem," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled, showing all my teeth.

"Be out in a minute!" I chirped and zipped the door up before pulling off my shorts and slipped my new pants on. I tucked in my training shirt and looked at my exceed. Rodi was facing the other way buttoning his vest and pulled up his shorts.

"Ready buddy?" I asked. The exceed turned and nodded to me. We both left the tent and joined the others. Everyone stood talking among themselves. Storm, Reiki, Luke, Rose, and Gale all stood in a group. Sylvia smiled at Cloud as she danced around Kyrene, smiling and singing about how happy she was. Nova and Mira watched them and Cana just took another swig of her beer. Molly sat beside her, not talking, just taking in the air.

"Okay, kids. Listen up!" Loxus announced. Everyone went quiet. Nobody moved or spoke. We just listened.

"Carla, Happy, Cana, Mirajane, and I will be talking each team to their door. Once you're their just open the door with your key. Listen for who you're going with."

"That simple..." Rin mumbled from behind me.

"What's behind the doors?" Sylvia asked.

"A member of the guild." Happy said. Everyone looked around. All of us super confused.