Chapter 4: late

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

You spent the whole night working on the photos and slept at dawn. You were so tired that you did not hear the alarm. You always set your alarm at 7:30am but you ended up waking up at 10:56am. You ran to your closet and took out your emergency clothes that you always kept for days like these. It consisted of your most comfortable clothes.

You wore them quickly and took your back pack with all the essentials

You wore them quickly and took your back pack with all the essentials. You went to your safe and took out the money you were saving for a new camera. You put it in your wallet before rushing out. You did not take your car because the company was not that far.

After stoping at an electronic shop and buying your new camera and lens you placed them carefully in your bag and ran to BigHit.

You arrived at the enternce and went straight to the stairs. Running up 2 stairs at a time you managed to get half way through and started contemplating weather you should have taken the elevator. You began to breath heavily while running the rest of the stairs. You got to the door and placed your palms on your knees you could feel all the blood rushing to your cheeks as you were gasping for air. You entered and went to PD-nim. As you saw him you glued your eyes to the ground and approached him slowly. "Y/N, you are late i hope you have an excuse." You still did not dare look at him.

"Mianeyo PD-nim. I have no excuse." You lied.

"Don't you take this job seriously?"

"Mianeyo"

"Araso since you are new we will talk about it later. Go get ready."

You sat at a bench and opened your new camera and lens and prepared everything.
You were still seated when you noticed someone placing a flower in front of you. It was the staff member that made me fall. She looked guilty.

"Mianeyo, i did-" i interrupted her with a hug.

"That is all i want to hear." She hugged me back. Then the rest all came and gave me a flower apologising. You gave all the girls a hug while you gave all the boys a 90° bow.

Seeing all the flowers lifted your spirit and you were happy for a moment. For a moment everything they did, did not matter to you.

You sat down again and continued unpacking until you realised you have not brought food with you. Great just great. I did not eat breakfast and i forgot to get food. Ahh. Should i go out? No you just came in. You were in conflict with yourself but you decided to ignore the hunger. You focused on taking pictures of HOMME today. After HOMME it was BTS's turn again. You kept focused but you could feel the hunger. You were relieved that break time is coming soon. You were interuptted with jin's voice.

"Ahh Annyeonghaseyo." Jin gave you a bright smile.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo" you replied giving him a 90° bow and he returned it.

"What is your name?"

"Y/N" you answered

"Y/N, nice name." He kept the smile.

"Kamsahamnida" you replied with a smile as big as his.

"Y/N can i ask you a favor."

"Yeah sure."

"Can you help me film eat jin?" At those words you said goodbye to food cause you had a habit of never being able to refuse a request. You thought of your hunger then looked at his face that had aegyo. Omg those eyes i cannot refuse.

"Araso" one word lit him up like a light bulb.

"Kamsahamnida" you gave him a big smile as he went his way.

At lunch break you went to jin and quickly started filming. He was delighted to see you as you were filming him fill up his plate. You sat at a table and he started eating. As he started eating he bagan giving comments on the food. Later he bagan with his dad jokes that were not funny at all but you would giggle at his windshield wiper laugh. After you finished you noticed you still have 5 minutes to get back to work, so you went to make some ramyeon (ramen). You ate it quickly and went back to work it was not much but it was okay for you to continue the day.

You finished the photoshoot and went outside after you packed all your stuff. It was a bit chilly outside considering it was fall and winter is knocking on the doors.

You went home and placed all your electronic devices on charge. You took a shower and wore your pjs. Then you looked at your closet. I should go winter shopping soon. You thought to yourself as you saw your closet.

You went to your safe to check if you had enough money, to your suprise you saved more

You went to your safe to check if you had enough money, to your suprise you saved more. You decided to go shopping on 13/10 since it was your day off and since it was in a couple of days. You went to bed but could not sleep. You turned in your bed and watched the clock ticking until all you saw nothing but the darkness.