Chapter 5: It Was Not You

Jimin's POV:
"""""""""""""""
Today is 12/10. I finished the photo shoot and went to the dorm. Tonight was movie night and I wanted to watch an amazing movie. However I was torn between the horror movie Jungkook bet me to watch and a romantic comedy movie that I wanted to watch for a while now. So I ended up choosing both movies.

I watched the romcom first. I was so funny to the point I started crying. It really was worth it. I even decided to watch it again next week.

I am not a fan of horror movies but Jungkook dared me. He went to far when he dared me to watch it at midnight. However it was 11:43 pm when I finished the romcom so I guess I am going to fulfill his dare.

I am not even half way through the movie but I can feel the adrenaline rushing in my body making me shiver. I was even covering my ears and eyes at some points.

I was watching the movie when I heard someone knocking on the door hysterically. I jumped and paused the movie heading towards the door. Calm down Jimin it may be only Jungkook messing with you. Even with that I was still shivering. Then the knocking stopped. I went to the door and opened it. There was no one. I looked left and right but still no one. Before closing the door, I glanced to the floor. There layed a big cupcake with a lit candle, a letter and a box. I took the stuff inside. The cupcake had my age written on it with frosting. The box was neatly wrapped and the letter was tiny.

I opened the letter first. The letter only contained a single sentence. Happy Birthday Jiminie. Next I opened the box. I was amazed that I saw photos of me and the other members. I was looking at every picture when I noticed a tiny flower sitting at the end of the box. It looked really familiar. I finally took a bite from the cupcake that was really delicious. It was vanilla and stuffed with chocolate.

I was enjoying the moment when a question popped into my head. Who did this? Was it one of the members? I looked at the letter again. No this handwriting is really cursive unlike the members handwriting. I looked at my phone it is 12:07 am. So I guess this came at exactly 12:00 am. I was now sleepy so I went to bed.

In the morning I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Namjoon there with a box.

"happy birthday chim chim." he sang out giving me the box.

"thank you monie" I gave him a hug.

"come in and have coffee with me."

"I would love to but I can't. Maybe next time."

"araso I will see you later"

"see you later" he smiled before leaving.

A couple of minutes passed before Jung kook came and wished me a happy birthday then left again. Then Taehyung followed by Yoongi and Jin hyung. Finally Hoseok came and did the same. I was so happy that they came early in the morning.

At night we were having dinner together when hobi excused himself to the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back with a cake in his hands and everybody sang with him the happy birthday song. I made my wish and blew the candles after the song ended and started cutting the cake. I distributed the slices to the members and we all ate together. After we finished Jung kook looked at me.

"soooo..." he began "did you fulfill the bet?" you just realized that you did not finish the movie and your eyes widen.

"well kookie I-I started with it at 11:43 pm then I heard a knock I paused it and opened the door to see no one. But I saw a gift, a cupcake and a tiny letter. So I opened them and forgot that I had to watch it. So no I lost the bet."

"OK then you have to repeat it next movie night. Deal?"

"deal."

"who gave you the gift?" Namjoon asked.

"well I don't actually know." I answered.

"it is not me" he said

"nor me" they all added except for Yoongi so we all looked at him.

"don't look at me you know I am way too lazy to do that." he defended.

"it was not any of you but I wanna know who it is" I said.

"don't worry we will find out." Namjoon assured me patting my back.

A/N:
*****
Sorry I haven't uploaded recently but I had some technical issues with my old phone but I will work hard and try my best to upload daily. I hope you enjoy reading this. 😊😊