Chapter 26: Junkook

A/N:
****

I didn't write jungkook incorrectly read this and you will understand.

Your POV:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

"we bumped into each other when she was coming here."

I looked at jungkook who was supporting me after Daniel broke the hug and just spoke which made Irene and Daniel notice him. Shit!! God please help this little bunny. Jungkook why did you talk? Oh God. This boy is dead.

"and who are you?" Daniel asked as if he was a bully. You are dead Daniel. You are a dead man.

"Daniel this is my friend umm..." I paused thinking of a name.

"I am jungkook. Jeon jungkook." KOOKIE NOOO. He stretched his hand to my brother, who completely ignored it, and gave him a smile. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

"wait wait wait." Irene looked at kookie. "you are the jungkook. The Jeon jungkook. BTS's jungkook."

"yes I am." he answered confidently while Irene took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. More like her fan girl self.

"who is BTS?!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW BTS!!" I looked at him wide eyed. Then I looked at Irene. "YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM WHO ARE BTS?!!"

"I did he refused to listen."

"ohh OK. Is that so?" I gave Daniel a death glare. "we will see about that." he gulped.

"Y/N I should go. The boys will be worried cause we are not aloud to go out alone."

"and now you tell me."

"if it wasn't for me. Who knows when you'll be home?!"

"thanks." also thank you God for saving him.

"your welcome." we smiled to each other and he let me go. Before he went. Irene was now supporting me with her hug.

"I miss you but your dead."

"I figured that out."

We went inside and Irene helped me immediately. She got ice for my leg while Daniel surfed the fridge.

"Yah Y/N!!" I heard him calling me from the kitchen. "you don't have food."

"then let's order. What do you guys want."

"PIZZA" they both screamed.

"pizza?" I looked at them disappointed "you came to Korea to eat pizza?"

"Y/N" Irene whined "I am hungry and I am not in the mood to try new food."

I was laying on the couch with the ice on my leg. I looked at her and found her pouting.

"oh my God. FINE. but grow up. If I am more mature."

"who's mature." I heard Daniel laugh histericly from the kitchen. Soon we all started laughing.

I ordered pizza and we waited. I was so bored and I know they were too.

"sooooo..." Irene started "jungkook huh?!" I gulped.

"it's nothing I am just a photographer."

"yeah just a photographer."

"I swear to God that nothing happened. I bumped to him and injured my leg so he decided to help."

"honey he is an idol. Why would he help?"

"I don't know. They all help me a lot."

"ALL?!!"