Chapter 17: Easy There Hyung

Jin's POV:
°*°*°*°*°*

Yoongi came in with a lifeless, pale and freezing Y/N on his back. We quickly took her into her room and placed her on her bed.

I was covering her with the blanket when I saw her bloody hand

"kookie get the first aid kit quickly" I ordered him and he ran out.

"hyung" he came back "where is it?"

"I saw it in the cabinet in the kitchen while looking for a plate. The cabinet above the stove." he went quickly and came back.

"here you go." I took the first aid kit from him and opened it. I was about to wrap her hand when taehyung screamed.

"WAIT!!"

"what?!"

"you need a towel, water and a plate?"

"why?!"

"there are still glass shards in her hand. We should take them out carefully."

"OK kookie get what he needs." jungkook went and I looked at tae

"how do you know this"

"I share a room with RM." he said in an obvious tone.

"ohhh right"
Jungkook came in with the stuff and gave it to tae.

Tae took a seat beside her. He gently placed the towel under her hand and took some tongs out of the first aid kit. He slowly began taking the shards one by one out of her hand and placing them on the plate. He then washed her hand with the water and dried it before applying an ointment and wrapping it. I was so impressed.

"how?!" I asked shocked.

"namjoon breaks a lot of stuff and injures himself. So I always help." tae looked at Y/N and sighed. "thank God she is sleeping. Her injury isn't deep for stitches but it was deep. She would scream if she wasn't asleep."

Namjoon entered the room after some time.

"who's going to take care of her?" he asked.

"I will" tae said half asleep.

"no I will." yoongi entered the room "you are so tired go sleep."

"okay" taehyung yawned. I looked at Y/N.

"I'll take care of her" I said not looking at them.

"no it's fine I will."

"no you've done enough! You are the reason she is like this."

"that's why I wanna take care of her I want to apologize"

"if you hurt her again." I stood up and went to him. I grabbed his collar and pinned him to the wall. "I swear to God you'll regret it."

"easy there hyung I just want to wait for her to wake up so that I can apologize."

"araso" I let go of him. "but I warn you"

"I won't do anything"

"I don't care you hurt her enough"

"what's wrong?" jhope entered the room.

"Nothing" suga fixed his collar and smiled at him.

"you sure?" HOBI looked suspicious.

"yes"

"anyways" he looked at RM "so who's gonna take care of her?"

"I will" suga answered

"wae?"

"because I owe her an apology."

"oh OK"

"pass me the notebook taehyungie." suga pointed to a notebook beside her desk. Tae passed the notebook. "oh and the pen" tae did as yoongi asked.

"thank you"

"don't ruin her diary." I warned

"I won't I just want to put in a medicine tracker."

"Jin hyung stop making a fuss" namjoon looked at me.

"araso" I answered

"by the way guys." hoseok looked at  Y/N "when I held her earlier she was so light"

"yeah I noticed that too." yoongi added.

"her clothes as too loose on her" namjoon is now staring at her worried.

"come to think of it." I looked at her. "I never saw her eat well she is always working." I looked at yoongi

"did she have anything from the soup"

"nope" he responded "she poured it all over me"

"she looks under weight" tae finally spoke.

"What if she has anorexia" OK now I was freaking out.

"don't jump into conclusions hyung she is probably over working and stressing herself." namjoon said not looking at me. "she seems cold" we all looked at her and saw her cuddled up in a ball. I rushed towards her and placed my head on her forehead.

"her fever is back" I covered her with her blanket and went to get a cloth.
I went to the kitchen and placed ice cubes in a bowl full of water. Then got a cloth and placed it inside.

I went back to the room with the bowl. I squeezed the cloth from the excess water and placed it on her forehead.

"this is all we can do right now. Especially since she has a phobia from hospitals."

"don't worry I'll make sure to renew the cloth every once in a while" suga assured Jin.

"let's have turns so we don't get exhausted." namjoon protested. "from now till 11:00 am >> Jin hyung. Then from 11:00 am till 2:00 pm >> yoongi hyung. Then I will be from 2 till 5 and at the end HOBI from 5 till 8."

"wait you said all." tae said still half asleep.

"let your hyungs deal with it." I patted his back.

I closed the door behind them and went back to the room. I got a chair and sat next to her bed making sure to change the cloth until her fever went.

My turn went and Y/N didn't wake up. Yoongi came for his turn and I left for home. I was exhausted and as soon as I got my head on the pillow I went to visit my dreams.

A/N:
*****

Will Y/N forgive yoongi? Stay tuned for you will know in the next chapter.

Wow that sounded bad. 😂😂 Anyways I hope you enjoy.