Chapter 30: Together In Bed

A/N:
*****

OK I went too~ extreme with the last chapter but oh well it's done. Sorry I am not running out of ideas but these chapters are now unplanned so they might be a lot of mistakes. Sorry. Plus since the last chapter was too extremely depressing this chapter will be happy.

Sorry for the long note. Enjoy. 😊

Jungkook's POV:
-------------------------

"shut up!!" everyone looked at Y/N who was cuddling in me some more and I gulped. "I am trying to sleep." she said in her sleepy raspy voice. They all went silent as I held her up and placed her on the bed. I removed my hands. "please someone stay."

"hmm?"

"i don't want to sleep alone." she opened her eyes sleepily. "please someone stay with me."

"I will." her brother said with a bit of guilt and she smiled weakly.

"OK."

He went and sat next to Y/N and she hugged him immediately as she closed her eyes once again. I look at him and found him teary but he was fighting the urge to cry.

We stayed there until her wrapped hand fell to his side. He carefully placed her more comfortably on the bed and we went out with him.

We sat on the couch where her sister Irene was writing on a paper.

"so did you decide?" Daniel asked

"nope." she answered frustrated.

"Decide on what?" I asked confused and they looked at me then at each other.

"well..." Irene began "when Y/N used to get upset back home she used to lock herself in her room and we would get her some stuff to make her feel better."

"like what?!"

"we sometimes take her out to the park, or buy her some BTS merch."

"why buy merch if we are here?" everyone's eyes widen. "I can sleep next to her."

"WHAT?! NO NEVER?!" Daniel began yelling.

"I didn't mean anything. Plus she is 3 years older than me."

"I DON'T CARE. YOU WON'T SLEEP NEXT TO HER." he was about to stand up but Irene held him down.

"think about Y/N now. Nothing else." she looked at him.

"fine." he sighed in defeat.

"I have an idea." I looked at both of them. "why don't we take her somewhere. She likes photography so why don't we take her somewhere she can take photos and have fun."

"ok then but tomorrow morning."

"I know a beautiful place."

"where?!"

"I will take her there."

"NO!!"

"come on I won't do anything."

"NO!!"

"why?" he was about to argue but Irene stopped him.

"Fine!!"

"thanks" I looked at her and smiled.

"but Irene..." he looked at her

"i am older than you so don't argue." she answered coldly

"AHHH" he placed his hands on his head in defeat then removed them giving me a death glare before leaving.

"so can I sleep with her?"

"KOOKIE!!" the boys screamed.

"you have my blessing." Irene teased.

"I didn't mean it that way." she laughed while packing her stuff.

"so is it a yes."

"yes."

"yessss" I threw my fists in the air in success which made Irene laugh.

After the boys went back home. I went to Y/N's room. I opened the door and entered the room. I layed on the bed beside her and hugged her tight.

"I won't break my promise." I whispered in her ear as I hugged her tighter.

I woke up to find myself on a roof top with sun hitting my eyes. I stood up. Wait I know this place. I saw Y/N coming towards me with a smile on her face.

"are you okay today?"

"yeah I'm fine."

"great." she gave me thumbs up and I saw her hand covered blood.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"yup." her smile grew but at the same time more blood came down from her hands. I turned my back to her and I heard a thump. I turned again and found her on the floor surrounded with blood. I ran towards her but the more I moved closer the further the distance seemed.

~~~~~end of dream~~~~~

I woke up and found Y/N next to me. I calmed down and hugged her again. I let go and looked at the clock. It was 8:27am.

"Y/N wake up." I said in my sweetest voice.

"5 more." she said in a raspy voice.

"5 more what?!"

"hours." I laughed.

"noona wake up."

"leave me alone."

"wake up I want you to make me food." she jolted up and went straight outside.

I followed her.

"jungkook.." she looked at me pale faced "I thought Daniel was going to sleep with me."

"change of plans." I smiled.

"omg omg omg."

"chill."

"I can't chill. What if someone caught us like this?! You need to keep a good reputation you know."

"right."

she sighed.

"What do you want?"

"hmm?!"

"pancakes or waffles?" my smiled widened and hers appeared.

"whatever you like. Cause I like both."

After a while in the kitchen Y/N called me and her siblings to the dining room. My eyes widen and my mouth drooled when I saw the food she made. I was spaced out when Y/N's voice brought me back to reality.

"oppa are you going to eat?"

"oh yeah coming." she chuckled.

"why do you call him oppa?" Daniel asked. She looked at him.

"well..." she looked at me "it's something we ARMYs do." she looked down.

"true." I looked at Daniel "there are a lot of noonas who call me oppa."

"stop calling him oppa." he looked at her sternly.

"bu-"

"I said don't."

"fine."

"let's eat." we heard Irene's excited voice that made us laugh.

After breakfast I took Y/N to my old school. We went through the empty halls, because it was a Sunday, to the roof. I opened the door and let her through.

"wait this is where-" she looked at me and her eyes widen. She was so shocked.