Chapter 21: TAEHYUNGIE WINS!!

JHope's POV:
^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Y/N went to her room and yoongi pulled me outside.

"What yoongi? What do you want to talk about?" I asked

"jin's birthday party."

"omg shit I forgot."

"yeah me too. Y/N reminded me."

"what do we do?"

"I made a reservation for 8 people and a famous restaurant but there won't be a lot of alcohol."

"okay but why 8? We are 7 you know."

"well Y/N is coming with us."

"no yoongi. She is sick you can't do this."

"well I owe her. Besides you should've seen her aegyo. She was so precious. She said pweetty pweeze."

"you still fall for that?"

"you all use it on me and hers was so precious. No one can say no."

"she is not coming."

"well then you tell her cause I can't."

"araso I will tell her."

I went to Y/N's room. I was at the door when I heard her whimper. Is she crying? I can't tell her no now. What do I do? I knocked on the door and opened it. I saw her laying on the bed, eyes shut. Is she having a nightmare? I went to her and placed my hand on her forehead to check if she had any fever. Then I slid my hand to her cheek that was surprisingly moist.

"I guess you don't want to talk about it." I whispered in her ear "get some rest you will need it if you want to come with us." I just couldn't say no. Not now. I went to the door but stopped when I heard her voice.

"can you stay." I looked back at her and saw her still laying down. "I don't want to be alone." I jokingly skipped towards her which made her laugh. She sat down and I sat opposite to her.

"why don't we play a game?" I suggested.

"What game?!"

"ummm..." I was thinking but then she laughed and opened the drawer next to her.

"I have some games that I usually play alone when I bored." she got out a set of cards "wanna play uno?"

"how do you play uno alone?"

"I organize them then mix them up then organize again."

"okay let's play."

After a few rounds namjoon came in with food.

"hey you traitors are playing uno without us." namjoon called the rest as he placed the tray of food on Y/N's lap and she began eating so she missed the first few rounds.

"the game is now really conflicted as yoongi and taehyung are in battle. They are the last competitors." I was giving more fun to the game. "and wow the game is so interesting as the loser will eat a bite from an onion."

"hey we didn't agree on that." yoongi scolded me.

"what is it hyung are you a chicken?" tae started mimicking a chicken which made yoongi furious.

"I will win taehyungie."

"the game is ongoing." I continued

"now with red. Who has red."

"UNO" yoongi yelled as he placed red.

"looks like yoongi is gonna win. Oh wait taehyungie just places a +4 card." yoongi groans.

"I choose green" taehyung smirked

"oh and uno" yoongi's eyes widen.

"taehyung with only 1 card left. Yoongi places green tae also places green. TAEHYUNGIE WINS!! YOONGI WILL EAT A BITE FROM AN ONION."

"AISH" yoongi began complaining as kookie got the onion. Yoongi took a bite and gave a disgusted face after he swollowed it.

I looked around and found Y/N going out only to come back with a bag of chips in her hand. She gave it to yoongi.

"this will change the bad taste." she laughed "be careful it's spicy."

"thank you" he took the chips from her as she kept on laughing at him.

"YAH~ Y/N-ISSI. I WANT SOME TOO." jungkook screamed from the other end of the room.

"me too" V went to her.

"me three" Jin begged

"Y/N can I have one." namjoon ran after her.

"count me in" jimin jumped around.

"you are so childish. Araso araso I will get my kids food." she said laughing as they were now begging on her knees.

She went and came back with a big bag. She gave each of them a bag of chips. Before she left the room she threw me a bag and went out.

"guys we need to head back. It is already 6:52 pm." yoongi began.

"yeah that uno game took long." I exclaimed.

"it sure did and it was worth it." taehyung smiled satisfied.

"it was not worth it at all." yoongi's eyes popped out.

"you wouldn't have said that if you won." taehyung said laughing with us. Eventually he started laughing too.

"okay let's go." namjoon ordered

"HOBI it's your turn. You stay with    Y/N."

"araso namjoonah~" I smiled and Y/N entered.

"Y/N we are sorry we have to go." namjoon looked at her.

"AHH no need to apologize thanks for coming." she had a bright smile.

"thanks for having us." jimin gave her a big smile.

"take care" she said as she closed the door behind them and everything went silent.