Chapter 44: Euphoria And Paradise

Yoongi's POV:
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I felt someone place something in my hand but as soon as I opened my eyes the person was gone and the door was closing. I looked down and found a letter. I opened it and started reading.

Dear yoongi,

I'm sorry. Sorry that I have to do this... Especially doing it this way. But the more I think about it the more things get complicated. This is the only way.

Unfortunately I couldn't tell you sooner. It's just that I'm not too good in goodbyes. I always end up staying and I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you all so much.

The only way to fix things with my family is to leave back. I couldn't say goodbye so I ended up in the hospital.

I'm sorry things have to go this way. But I only want what's best for all of you. I love you oppa. I will never forget you. (as if I can forgot the person who got me sick hahaha jk). Move on. You can do it. I know you can.

I'm sorry this is how I say goodbye... But... Goodbye.

Sincerely... Y/N.

Tears began falling down as I rush out of the room towards the exit running as fast as I can. I saw her there so close to the exit fully dressed but walking slowly. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"D-don't lea-ve" my voice cracked. She turned to face me.

"I'm sorry yoongi" she hugged me tight "the password to euphoria and paradise is 9393." she pushed me away harshly and ran. I ran after her but then she disappeared as my sight gets more and more blurry.

I went back to the hospital to find all the members out with a crying Irene and a worried Daniel. I went towards them and started calming them down like everyone else. They were all sad and I figured they read the letters.

.
.
.

Two days passed with no sign of Y/N sadness still all over the place when I remembered her last words.

I went with the members towards Y/N's house where Irene and Daniel still live at. Daniel decided to stay in Seoul with Irene. Since Y/N left everything turned gloomy in the house and no one entered Y/N's room or studio. But now things will change.

We knocked on the door and both Daniel and Irene greeted us. We sat in the living room and I told them about what she told me so we decided to take a look in the two rooms.

We first went to euphoria and opened it. As soon as the door swung open we found a bright room full of colors. All the walls were painted and there was paint everywhere in the room. It was an art studio. We saw a desk piled up with drawings and sketches. We found a stack of water and oil paintings and at the end of the room stood a couple of wrapped gifts. I went towards them and found our names on them. I gave everyone his or her gift and we slowly opened each.

As I teared the wrapping I found a painting of me... I was- I was- I was playing the piano. I found a scetch of the same painting and other drawings of me and the members... Happy. Tears began to form in my eyes. I looked up and saw tears began to form into everyone's eyes.

We stayed in the room for quite a long time admiring her paintings and her talent. Admiring every brush she used, every line she drew, every emotion she managed to turn into drawings.

A few hours passed when we finally decided to enter into paradise. We entered the code and opened the door. But instead of finding a colorful room like the first we found a totally white room with a note on the end of the room. A post-it note.

This is your room... Make it as bright as you can.
I'm coming to check it so you better be ready
:)

We looked around the room and then looked at each other. Not all of us could draw the way she did so we decided to each take a part and draw. We went to euphoria and got paint and paint brushed and began drawing. I looked at my part of the wall for a long time before I decided what to do.

.
.
.

At the end of the day everyone was exhausted and we all weren't done yet. We weren't even close. But just knowing that she is coming back made us feel happy.

Then each day we came and did a part until we were done. Irene's part was about a butterfly that was so beautiful, Daniel's didn't know what to do so he and kookie teamed up and drew a marvelous site of nature. Joon and JHope teamed up and drew a beautiful city. And jimin and tae and Jin painted a colorful playground while I drew the notes of her favorite piano cover of our song spring day.

After the paint dried we discussed the furniture and decided to make it a music studio that we can all just go in and chill while playing some music. And since Y/N loves the piano so much as her sister told us we got her one. It was hard to get it in but we did it in the end. And we placed it right infront of my painting.

Now the only thing left was... Her.