3 | the big deal

- seulgi -

"we aren't done yet."

dang, that sounded cool.

i pointed my pistol at the four girls, but mostly at the leader, bae joohyun. the other rebellion members were behind me, also pointing their guns at the group.

i guess that they got intimidated, since they put their hands in the air and looked at us in defeat.

"let's make this easy, please?" bae joohyun said.
"that depends on me, not you," i replied.
"okay, what do you want?"
"does it matter? it's already nice knowing that sm company lost some of their agents."
"they'll find us— and you."
"psh. please. don't make me laugh."
"just let them go. how about that?"
"there's no fun in that."
"come on, two of my girls have bruises and excessive bleeding— at least have a decent heart and let them receive treatment. please."
"wow, that's even more no-fun."
"well— then you can keep me."
"ex-excuse me?"
"let them go, i'll stay here with you."
"what did you just say?"
"you can do anything to me. just let them go. that's all i ask."

i lowered my pistol and instructed the others to lower their guns as well. i silently motioned them to take the three girls out, leaving irene and me alone.

"no games. get them to sm company, discretely. if you guys do anything, you know what happens." i warned them.

as soon as everyone left, i locked the electric door and grabbed irene's arm. she looked committed to her offer, since she didn't say anything when i put handcuffs on one of her arms and attached it to a metal pipe on a table. i pushed her down to the floor, making sure that she wouldn't attack me. i kind of felt bad though, since her fabric softener scent was something i had not smelled in a long time- ever since i joined the rebellion. but, i'm kang seulgi, nothing is supposed to make me feel bad.

i don't trust her. she's sm company's best agent, so she could do anything to hurt me- at any time. i'm not scared of her attacks though, since i'm the best in the rebellion, and the leader.

after making sure that she couldn't get out of her restraints, i went back to my office in the same room, just a few feet away from the girl.

i watched her make quick looks around the dark room, which made me ultimately turn the light on. then, i got bored and decided to have so fun with her.

i walked up to her and crouched down to her level, asking, "how about we have some fun?"
"whatever you want," she answered.
"ugh. you're no fun. let's set some rules though."
"okay."
"if you dare try to escape from me or hurt me, i'll punish you."
"punish? you're so childish."
"i won't hesitate."
"i won't care."

she made me mad, so i punched her- right in her beautiful face. i didn't feel any bit of regret, since she took it pretty well and didn't react to it.

- irene -

ouch. that hurt. but, i need to show this girl what it's like to be with an sm agent— the intimidation and fear she should have.

"now that you felt a bit of punishment, i'll add more to it as you do more bad things." she commanded.
"if you say so." i said as i looked away.
she cupped my chin to make me face her, making me stare into her mono eyes.
"no one disrespects me. no one."
"i'll change that."
she hit me again. harder.
"you don't like to show your weaknesses, do you?"
i looked away from her, heavily breathing. i managed to say, "don't mess with me."
"yah. don't ignore me."
i looked back at her, carefully staring at her face. but, this time, she was holding a gun— directly aiming at my forehead. i was able to whisper a quick, "fine."
"ah, is it the gun? i won't hesitate to shoot you."
"shoot me."
"it's not your time yet."