Chapter 1

Steve's POV

Nick Fury was coming to Avengers Tower to inform us of two team members and a mission tomorrow morning. We are scattered out in different seats in the meeting room. Nick Fury came in with Maria Hill and Phil Coulson. "We will have to get all of this done in time before Cecelia arrives. We're going to be talking about our two new team members; we'll be talking about Cecelia first. She is a Vampire and is older than all of you." A picture of her appeared in the briefing packets, and she looked younger than all of us, besides Peter.
"I'm sorry, sir, but have you seen her? She looks like she is in her early twenties." He looked at me with a glare. "Did you not hear the part about her being a vampire?" I shook my head no because I honestly zoned out. "Well, she has turned into a vampire 1,210 years ago at the age of 22. The second person is with Thor outside of this door. Hill, could you please let our guests in?" Agent Hill walks over and opens the door. Thor walks in, and behind him is Loki.
"Why is Loki here?" Clint yells, outraged that the guy who brainwashed him was being recruited as an Avenger.
"Father thought his punishment would be better fighting alongside us instead of rotting in a cell on Asgard."

"The mission will be in Sydney, Australia, and would take about a week. Steve, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, T'Challa, Sam, Bucky, Stephen, and Clint will be going on the mission. Loki, Cecelia, Tony, Peter, and Bruce will stay here with Agent Coulson and his team. Any questions?" No one raised their hands to ask a question. "Dismissed."

Cecelia's Pov

I walked through a reception area and towards an elevator

I walked through a reception area and towards an elevator. I pressed the button for the fourteenth floor, and I looked at my clothes; I was wearing a white blouse and denim shorts. I saw specks of blood from not too long ago, I needed lunch, so I had it right before coming here. The elevator doors opened to a magnificent living room. People were sitting on the couch, but they turned to look at me. Nick stood up and walked towards me. "Cecelia, should I be concerned?" He asks me, and I roll my eyes.
"No 'dad,' I just got hungry because I haven't eaten in two days. The woman's alive and doesn't remember me drinking her blood." I replied sarcastically, and he just rolled his eye at me. "Now, who's going to show me where my room is? I'm going to need to change clothes." A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes got up from the couch and motioned me to follow him. We walked up a flight of stairs, and down the hall to the left was my room. My bed faced the windows to outside, and a wall separated the bathroom and the closet.

I loved my new room, the guy left, and I stripped myself of my clothes, then made myself a warm bath

I loved my new room, the guy left, and I stripped myself of my clothes, then made myself a warm bath. When I was done with my bath, I walked into my closet and put on (the outfit below).

 When I was done with my bath, I walked into my closet and put on (the outfit below)

I left my room and saw Mr. Stark waiting for me. "Care for a tour?" He asks me with a smile on his face.
"Sure, lead the way."

Tony showed me floors 12-16, we're heading back to floor 13, and we're just standing in the elevator. "What would you like to do?" He asks me once the elevator doors opened.
"I want to watch a movie." He brought us back to the Home Theater and showed me where his movies were.
"You can pick the movie. I'm going to see who wants to join us." I looked around until my eyes landed on 'Grease.' I gave the movie to Tony, and he put it in as Natasha, Wanda, Loki, Bruce, Peter, Pepper, Stephen, and Vision sat down in their seats.