Chapter 9

Natasha's POV

Natasha's POV

We arrived at the place we were supposed to meet the hunters. Malia Hunter and her people were there. "Thank you, Malia, for meeting with us."

"I wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't about my vampire. Where is it anyway?" Malia asks Fury, and he just stares at Malia with his one good eye. "That is none of your concern. We came here to discuss, not turn her over to you. I didn't like how you were talking about Cecelia. You call her an 'it,' and you call her 'yours,' but she is not an object. She is a living creature."

"It is not a living creature, and it does not deserve a name as normal people do."She pauses before continuing. "Where is it?"

"As I said, you don't need to know."

"Why?" Malia stands up from her chair. "Why not just hand it over? It's a vampire, and it will be a problem at some point if it hasn't been already. It may kill one of your heroes. Why do you protect her? What will you do?"

"She is a property of Shield now. If she does anything, we'll take full responsibility. We'll contain her and kill her if need be." Malia sits back down.

"I still don't think that is a good idea. It is the last vampire, it could turn more people into vampires, and no one will be safe. I'm just trying to save my family, friends, citizens, and even Shield from the dangers of what one vampire can do. If it is not brought to me by next week, my hunters and I will storm into Avengers Tower and take her out there." Malia stands up out of her chair. "I expect it brought to me next week in Havana, Cuba. Good day Avengers, and Director Fury. Please choose wisely." Malia and her people left.

Cecelia's POV

I headed into the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and poured the blood into it. I brought it with me out on the balcony and sat in the swing, just taking sips from my drink. Loki walks out and sits across from me.

"I heard the mission meeting

"I heard the mission meeting." He looks at me, confused. "I can hear anything I choose to that has to be up to a mile. Where is your brother?" I ask him curiously. "Odin died, and so Thor went to be king/the Allfather since I wanted to stay with you, forever." I got up and sat beside Loki. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I closed my eyes, and then I felt his lips on mine; I will never forget this moment.