Chapter 2

Jessica Lucas as Erika Fury

When the movie finished, Peter introduced himself to me

When the movie finished, Peter introduced himself to me. "Hey, can I show you a cool game?" Peter asks me, and I nod my head; he grabs my hand and drags me to the game room. I watched him play a few rounds on the game called 'Fortnite.' I didn't care about the game, so I went to another tv screen and played 'Batman Arkham Asylum.'

I played the game for longer than two hours, and I was going against 'Titan Joker' when Peter walked over to see what I was doing. "How are you so close to finishing the game? I can't get past Poison Ivy."
I just giggled at how childish he can be. "I can help you another time, but I'm starving, and then I'm going to bed."

I came back an hour later, and I was ready for bed. I took the elevator to the fourteenth floor and walked up to a flight of steps to get to my room. I got in my bed and closed my eyes, but I didn't fall asleep. I heard footsteps coming closer to my room, the door opened, and I heard quiet, graceful footsteps getting closer to me. I gasped in surprise and opened my eyes when I felt a pair of cold hands wrap around my throat. I started to laugh at his attempts to kill me. "Why are you laughing?"
"I love how you thought choking a vampire will kill them." He got up and started to pout, and he was about to leave my room. "You try to kill me again, and I will enjoy killing you." He left my room, and I tried to sleep.

(What Cecelia is wearing after waking up)

I opened my door and saw Tony standing there, arms crossed over his chest

I opened my door and saw Tony standing there, arms crossed over his chest. "Can I help you?" I ask a bit sarcastically, and he seemed to get angrier.
"Where were you yesterday during dinner?" I rolled my eyes at him. I mean, he can't be that stupid. "I got hungry, so I went hunting for food. I didn't know that I needed permission to feed. I thought you knew that I don't eat human food; I'm a vampire, we have an all-blood diet." I raised my voice a bit, and Tony looked a bit shocked. "I'm sorry." I apologized, lowering the volume of my voice.
"I was worried. I like you, kid, and if anything happened, I don't know what I would do. It's not safe for Vampires nowadays; you could have been caught and killed. The government has hunters everywhere, and I'm just glad that you're safe." He sounded like he was about to cry. "I had an idea last night, we'll have the avengers participate in this also, but I was thinking about having a blood drive around the country." I wrapped my arms around him, and he returned my hug.
"Thank you, Tony." He let go of the hug before I did, and he stepped aside for me to leave my room. "Hunting for my food can be tiring and very messy sometimes."
"I told Peter about it yesterday and asked if he could like to donate, and he agreed. If you get hungry, there's a blood bag in the cupboard above the sink. I also labeled whose blood it is."

I walk down the hallway and down a flight of steps to get to the kitchen. I had eaten at least twice a day, or I could lose control. I opened the cupboard, and there were at least ten or thirteen bags of blood. I grabbed a bag and looked at the label; it said Bruce/Hulk. I tore into the bag and dumped it into one of Tony's cups. I drank half of it when I heard a female screaming behind me. I stopped and turned to look at her, and she looked frightened for a second. "You're the vampire that lives here." She calmed down a bit shook my hand. "I'm so sorry for freaking out. I'm Jemma Simmons."
"Are you a part of Coulson's team?" She smiled and nodded her head. "Can you introduce me to your friends?"

She dragged my hand and pulled me into the living room. "Cecelia, it's so good to see you again," Phil says and gets up from his chair and hugs me.
"I saw you yesterday Phil." Jemma pulled me to her friends and pointed to each one as she introduced me to them. "This is part of our team, Agent Melinda May, Daisy, Lincoln, Lance Hunter, Leo Fitz, Bobbi Morse, Erika Fury is Director Fury's daughter and Al Mackenzie, but he prefers to be called Mack." I shook everyone's hands as Jemma introduces me to her friends. "Jemma, can you bring my drink in for me?" I ask her, and she hurriedly goes to the kitchen. Loki walks in, and nobody talks.
"Here you go, Cecelia." She hands me my half-empty drink, and I take it from her. I take a sip, and almost everybody is watching me. I stop and look up at them.
"What?" I ask, getting paranoid at their looks.
"Is that...blood?" Fitz asks me, and I could see him trembling in his seat.
"Yeah, I'm a vampire." They're still watching me, so I excuse myself to finish my drink in peace. I walk into the kitchen and sit at the counter. I gulp the rest of it down, and I walk back out to the living room. I still got a semi-weird look from them, so I went to the elevator.

I walked into the game room and saw Peter trying so hard to defeat Poison Ivy, he was so close, but he died. He threw the controller on the floor in frustration. I walked over to him and sat down. I picked up the controller and handed it to him, and his fingers touched mine for a second, so I let go. "I can give you some tips." I offered, and I'm glad that I'm not human because if I were, I would be blushing.
"Can you please give me some tips?" I smiled and nodded my head.

I helped Peter finish the game, and he left to get himself some lunch. I sat in my room waiting for Peter when the door opened, and Loki walked in. "Did you come back to kill me?" I ask, looking into his eyes.
"No, but only because I do not wish to die." He smirked as he said this.
"Then why are you here?" I ask, not wanting him to be near me anymore.
"I wanted to hang out with you and maybe get to know you."
"There are a lot of other people here, why me. I mean, last night, you tried to kill me." He smiled shyly at me.
"I'm sorry about that. I was not happy to be here, and I thought that you would be an easy target to let my anger out on you." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Is that your way of saying, 'I never planned on killing you?'" He nods and smiles shyly again at me, and I thought it was adorable. "If you're ever angry, I will always be here to listen. I don't want you to kill anyone accidentally."