Chapter 6

(What She is wearing)

A week later

I woke up feeling extremely hungry, and I ran out of blood for about six days. I felt a strong force enter my mind, and it was a bit painful."Are you awake, darling?" I heard someone's voice from behind me, so I turned around and looked everywhere in the area, but nobody was there. My mind must be playing tricks on me. "I must be crazy or insane to be hearing voices in my head." I mainly said to myself, and I heard a sound, almost like laughter inside my head, and it did not belong to me. "You're not insane or crazy. I was just checking to see if you were awake." I turned around to find Loki standing in the doorway. "You're looking inside my head now?" He chuckled and just smirked at me. I could sense that he was up to something. He walked closer to me, and as he got closer, I could feel my non-existent heart skip a beat. I heard his heart beating very loudly; the scent of his blood drove me to insanity. I wanted to have at least one bite, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop if I did. "Loki...you need to leave; I don't want to hurt you." He looked at me worriedly and looked as if he was going to say something but didn't. I felt both of my fangs slide out, puncturing my lip. He didn't move, but he almost looked frightened. I looked up into his beautiful emerald green eyes as he started to back away from me. "Cecelia, what are you doing? What's going on?" Loki asks calmly and confusedly. I looked at him and started to worry."What do you mean, love?" I ask him began to panic. "Loki, don't be playing any tricks on me." He uses his illusions to turn into me. My skin was as white as a sheet of paper, where a human's veins would be was a dark black color, and my eyes were a blood-red color. Loki turned back into himself, and he sauntered over to where I stood still. The scent of his blood sent my brain to overdrive, and my instincts to feed overcame my conscious. Loki stopped as an evil smirk was plastered onto my face. I ran Loki into the corner of my room; Loki grunted as his back hit the wall. He tried to free himself by pushing me off of him, but I didn't flinch. I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them against the wall. I kept his hands in one place with one of my hands and used the other to tilt his head to the left. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." He looks at me with confused and pleading eyes. "Hold your head like this. It will hurt worse if you move your it." I give him a few seconds, and then as I bite into the veins on his neck, I let his hands go. Loki starts thrashing and trying to push me off of him, but he failed to do so. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist, and I noticed he's unconscious. I let go, and as soon as I did, I felt a burning sensation on my back. The liquid was still running down my back, and I realized someone threw holy water at me. I started screaming from the pain. I fell to the floor almost like everything was in slow motion. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as more footsteps entered the room.

******

Five Days later

I woke up in a hospital-like room, but I knew I was still with Shield (because the logo was on the wall in front of me).  I was hungry and still angry, I wanted to get up out of bed, and I attempted to do so, but then I realized my arms and legs were restrained. I waited for a while until Bruce and Tony walked into the room. I look towards both of them, but none of them look my way. "I feel like I haven't been fed for a long time." My voice was hoarse, and it hurt my throat when I talked. Tony looked my way and smiled sadly. "That's because we haven't fed you at all since the incident." I was furious with his answer. "Why?" I ask; my voice was dangerously low as I asked this question. "Fury said not to, and we were just following orders."
Tony says before leaving the room.
I look towards Bruce, and he finally looks at me with the same sad smile Tony had. "When can I be released?" He walks towards me and sits in the chair beside the bed I'm restrained in. "About four days to a week, Fury said that it depends on how you behave." He gets and is about to leave, but I stop him. "So you're gonna just starve me?" He stops and turns around. "No, it depends on how you behave." He leaves the room, and I look around. I spot a camera to the left of my bed, and I notice the blinking red light (meaning it's recording).

*****

Loki's POV

I know she didn't mean to hurt me, so I had forgiven her. The screen showed the footage in Cecelia's hospital room. I watched as she kept yelling. "I hate every single one of you. I will kill you all for doing this to me, and I will enjoy it." She yelled out, sounding sadistic and insane. She was looking right into the camera and started laughing like a maniac. I hated seeing Cecelia like this, she is the love of my life, and I don't ever want to let her go. I had never seen her so violent, before and it shocked me. It got quiet, and I looked up on the screen; she started to fall asleep. "I love you, Cecelia." I whispered before heading back to my room.