Chapter 11

A few days later

A few days later

It's Friday afternoon, and after dinner, Fury told us to go to bed now because, in seven hours, we were going to leave for Havana at one in the morning. I even got to pick out my weapons and outfit. I got dressed for bed and fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

A while later

I woke to someone pounding on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Natasha standing outside of my door.

I got dressed (in the outfit above) and put my hair up in a messy bun, then left my room to go onto the Quinjet

I got dressed (in the outfit above) and put my hair up in a messy bun, then left my room to go onto the Quinjet. I was on the Zephyr, and they were taking off. Scott and Hope weren't joining us on our mission. The flight would be about three hours before we got to Havana. I sat down in one of the nice chairs, and Loki soon joined me. He had an arm around my waist.

Natasha's POV

"Sir, are we really just going to hand Cecelia over?" I ask Fury. "No." He says bluntly. "Then why are we bringing her with us to this meeting?"

"We need them to believe it."

"We can't just use her as bait. They'll probably kill her. She became a part of our family, and we don't abandon family."

"Do you think I want to do this? I think of her as my daughter, and I know you think of her as your sister, besides Loki. I've seen the way they look at each other, and I don't like it, but she's happy." He pauses before he continues. "This plan has a risk, and it's a risk that we're gonna need to take, but if she dies...we'll make that day a memorial because she is the most important agent we have here at S.H.I.E.L.D." Fury leaves the room, and I just stand there thinking for a few minutes.

Cecelia's POV

Loki let go as Tony, Wanda, Vision, Bruce, Steve, Sam, and Stephen walked over to our table/seating area. They sat down as Steve set a game down on the table; it was Twenty Questions. "Do you want to play?" Wanda asks, and my lights up like a kid on Christmas morning. "You bet I do."