Chapter 3

(Don't play the song until told to)(What she is wearing below)

(What she is wearing below)

It has been a few days (6 days) later, and I enjoyed every single day

It has been a few days (6 days) later, and I enjoyed every single day. I spent most of my time hanging out with Peter, and I wanted to tell him how I felt. Peter and I were in the home theater watching the end credits of 'The Greatest Showman,' so I decided to say to him now as long as there are no interruptions or I don't chicken out. "Peter, I need to ask you something?" He looks me in the eyes and waits for me to continue. "Do you have feelings for me?" I ask in a semi-quiet voice. I look at him, and his eyes widen in surprise and shock.
"I'm sorry, Cecelia, but I already have a girlfriend. She's coming over in a few days. I still want to be friends if that's ok." I feel tears start to fall down my cheeks slowly.
"Yeah. We can still be friends." I give him an awkward side-hug before walking out of the home theater.

It was dinner time for everyone, so I took a bag of blood and ran back up to my room. I got a plastic cup from one of the drawers and poured the blood into the cup. I took sips from the cup and silently cried. The other Avengers will be back tomorrow, and I wanted to talk to Natasha or Wanda. I finished the rest of my drink, and I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I called out weakly.
"It's Daisy and Jemma." I heard Jemma's voice on the other side of the door. I unlocked the door and opened it, they looked concerned, and I probably look like I have been crying. "Are you ok?" Jemma asks while Daisy pulls me into a hug. I started crying all over again and shook my head. Daisy and Jemma walked me over to sit on my bed.
"What happened?" Daisy asked me, and she held my hand in a comforting way.
"I'm just sad." They can tell I wasn't telling the whole truth.
"What caused you to be upset?" Jemma asks me, sounding a bit concerned and not cheerful.
"I asked Peter if he had feelings for me because I like him, and he told me that he already had a girlfriend."
I admitted to them, and they both held me in a hug.
"What is something you like to do that will most likely calm you down?" Jemma asks me, and I thought about her question.
"I usually sing a song. I need a song suggestion." I replied, and Daisy looked like she had an idea.
"Can you do choose your battles by Katy Perry?" Daisy suggested, and I nodded my head.
(Play the song above)
"You are my hurt locker lover
Keep me walking on a wire
Don't know when you'll blow
So I tiptoe through your triggered mine
You fight me, but I'm on your side
Defeated, now retreating
Why are you trying to make me your enemy
All I really need is a little peace
I just wanna be your lover
Oh, this is not a competition
So baby why the ammunition
I don't wanna be the last one standing
Choose your battles, babe
Then you win the war
Stop digging your own grave
There's so much to live for
Choose your battles, babe
'Cause I'm not fighting anymore
I am not fighting anymore
I try to pick off your red flags
But dancing up on broken glass
Your mind games hit like glue names
Your course just like the Kennedys
But you somehow get me on my knees, defeated
Not retreated
Why are you trying to make me your enemy
All I really need is a little peace
I just wanna be your lover
Oh, this is not a competition
So baby why the ammunition
I don't wanna be the last one standing
Choose your battles, babe
Then you win the war
Stop digging your own grave
Within, so much to live for
Choose your battles, babe
'Cause I'm not fighting anymore, no
I am not fighting anymore
If you wanna go, then go
If you wanna stay then stay
'Cause I don't wanna fight no more, baby
I am not fighting anymore
If you wanna go, then go
If you wanna stay then stay
I don't wanna fight no more
Anyway, I am not fighting anymore
If you wanna go, then go
If you wanna stay then stay
'Cause I don't wanna fight no more, baby
If you wanna go, then go (choose your battle babe)
If you wanna stay then stay (then you win the war)
'Cause I don't wanna fight no more, baby (stop digging your own grave)
If you wanna go, then go (choose your battle babe)
If you wanna stay then stay (then you win the war)
'Cause I don't wanna fight no more, baby" I finished, and I heard footsteps walk into my room.
"You sounded amazing, darling."
I looked towards the doorway and saw Loki. He had his usual smirk, but there was a glint in his eyes that made me believe he was honest.
"Cecelia, you should sing some songs tomorrow at Tony's party for the Avengers coming back, and I heard from Phil that we're staying for the party. Would you please?" Jemma and Daisy were begging me.
"It's way out of my comfort zone, but I will do it." I caved in, and the girls squealed in excitement. "Goodnight girls, I'll see you tomorrow." The girls left, and it was just Loki and me.
"Are you ok?" He asks me, and I nod. "If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to listen, I want you to know that I will be here." I smiled warmly at him, I hate to admit this, but he looks handsome. I'm just wondering how I never noticed this.