Normal... Right?

Hi this the author so like if u dont like this formatting of writing i suggest skipping to chapter: The Things We Love Pt.1 i changed my formatting when I got to that chapter which made it better and I continued with that formatting throughout the book so yeah. Uh but if u insist on reading this terrible chapter plz go right ahead~ August 26th 
Friday June 14th: Gotham Academy

It was a normal day in Gotham Academy, if you wanna call normal; a bunch of "rich kids" arguing in the halls about who's the richest! *fake basic excitment* I mean hell to be honest with you, if I wanted to get a laugh out of it, I could always step into their little arguement and remind them all that my father is Bruce Wayne. But... that's so freshman year! I'm a rising senior now, it's my last day being a junior! And plus that's one of those things that I did back in my days of being Robin. One, I'm older now, more mature and Two, I'm now known as Nightwing. So I can't do those things anymore. A lot of things have changed, during my sophmore year I came out at as bisexual and broke up with my girlfriend/bestfriend of 5 years Barbara Gordon. Don't worry we're still bestfriends! The reason you ask... Well the not so new kid anymore , son of the "Queen of Thieves" Selina Kyle, which in fact Bruce would be madly in love with. Ha! Just my luck! Luckily he's adopted, so it doesn't have to be weird if that day we all know will come, you know the day they get married. But there's reason behind Barbara dumping me. Yeah! It was her! But I had thought about it, I just didn't want to lose my bestfriend! She told me at Starbucks right before our Junior year began, that she sees the way I look at Jason, and that she can't be with someone who doesn't feel the same towards her. So I got defensive, and said, I know you like Tim! She blushed, I told her that things won't be weird and she said...never. So we talked about my crush on Jason because I didn't want to hear about my bestfriend's crush on my brother, then he walked in... No not Tim, him... You know... Jason! The bad boy, the guy nobody could tell if he was straight or not, Barbara then got up out of her seat and said well time for me to be like the bat I am and be your wing-girl! I face palmed myself and prepared for the embarassment that was awaiting me. Oh..... How I was wrong, babs was actually pretty good at being a wing-girl, because before you know it, before I knew it we all were sitting down drinking frappe's together talking about our parents, and I saw the way Jason looked at me, but you know of course daddy bats had to step in the way and be a cock block! I got a text saying that the Joker just escaped Arkham and that Catwomen would be helping us with this one, is she like part of the family now or is it just me? So Babs and I said bye to Jason, and Babs stayed back for a second and did whatever she had to do while I got my Bike prepped for Babs and I to get to the cave. Then all of sudden I see Jason walking out with a huge, sexy smile on his face and I blush, luckily I had my helmet on so Babs couldn't make fun of me the entire ride to the cave, it was only 2 minutes but 2 minutes can be worse than being trapped for over a year, getting tortured by the Joker, if you give her that chance! (See what I did there bcuz like Jason was tortured by the Joker not in this story tho lmao)... Babs here, I gave Jason, Dick's number, i'm the bestest best friend ever, Dick will thank me later! So Babs and I rode off to the Batcave and suited up, Catwomen had a Guy with her, who was in a Red Hood, she didn't reveal his idenity and nobody seemed to care... But me! He had a nice body formation (i thought it be funny the song is formation by béyonce, yes i'm very gay lmao) Usually batsy would wanna know who he was working with, but I think he let his emotions get in the way because he didn't even notice the guy. But Damn I sure did! I nudged Barbara and she just smirked and shook her head, I was the only one who could be a little funny out there since i'm my own independent hero now! One of the great things about not being Bruce's side bitch anymore, I have to be honest! I think he was looking at me the same way I was looking at him, but you can't really tell, cause of the big ass helmet on his face, for all I know he wears it for a reason, like being ugly, then it finally fucking hit me! That was Jason! You know I just made myself feel stupid!

Word Count: 824

A/N : yes it's a little comical but why not next chapter will be Jason's P.O.V. if you couldn't tell whose this was then plz fucking leave I think I made it pretty clear in my writing whose P.O.V this was lmao, me shading myself,love that lmao but in all seriousness It's gonna be pretty clear whose P.O.V you are in so I dont waste my valuable time writing which one weare in, I will only do that if it is completely nessecary! Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Oh and my little catchphrase is ......
Drum roll..... Really? Y you being serious? It's stupid Ik shoot me down lmao. This y im single lmao exposing myself... Love that! Alright Welp see yall later!