The Things We Love Pt.2

A/N:Today's chapter is extra long plz enjoy

Jason has so many emotions today's Dick's and his first date so many emotions fill his head nervousness, excitment, fear, joy but even with all those emotions Jason is positive the date will go great, so why would he be so nervous?

What to wear Jason, what to wear? Jason ask himself in a oh so nervous tone.

Jason thinks to himself for a minute

I bet Dick isn't having this much trouble! God! Why does he always get to look so damn handsome?

Oh how Jason was wrong! He wasn't the only one so nervous about this date, even though his date was the cocky Dick Grayson himself, he too was having trouble picking out a smiple casual outfit.

Okay Dick! You have tried on everything you own! Can you pick something for God's sake? Tim yells out of frustration.

Dick's smirks to himself

Yo what's funny about any of this? Tim demands.

Oh Timmy, how you'll understand when this happens to you.

Tim shakes his heas confused

I don't see how this hard for you?

Tim, it's hard to me because none of this looks good on me!

Tim's mouth just drops

You've got to be joking?

Why would I be joking? Dick says so serious.

Dick! You realize you're the hottest guy on earth. How in the hell could you possibly say NONE OF IT looks good on you? And to be honest with you Dick, every outfit you have tried on looks good on you! I seriously doubt Jason would care what you wear! He loves you! You know that.

Dick looks shocked but still doesn't believe he looks good in anything

Tim... It's not Jason's opinion I am nervous about! Though he means a lot to me, I know he's gonna like me no matter what! I'm normally not like this, all he said was dress casual and comfortable. I just don't want others to judge me!

Tim looks to the ground and just let's out a snicker

You know I didn't fall for a bit of that! It's obviously about Jason! You never cared what people thought!

Damn Tim, had to be a detective didn't you? Fine can you just tell me what was your favorite so I can take a shower?

Finally, wear your black t-shirt that always fits so tight on your body, some  jeans and a pair of your black shoes! Oh put an expensive watch on your left wrist and wear your gold chain you always have on! That good enough?

Yes.

Can I go now?

Yes.

Tim leaves and Dick hops in the shower

I bet Jason has no issues getting ready! He's lucky, he gets a parent with an amazing fashion sense I get a brother with none and two guys who only wear fancy clothing.

Ironic they both think it was easy for other, but how wrong both were.

Selina enters her adoptive sons room to clothing thrown everywhere, and a panicing Jason

Jason?

Yes?

I have a solution to your problems!