feelings

Chapter 4- feelings

kenji's POV

It’s been days since that incident happened…

Her outburst… I kept thinking about her! I admit I fell in love with her, love at first sight to be precise… but I kept it to myself thinking that master and nami is in some sort of relationship. I’m not so sure of it yet... but since that girl and master are always together I get the feeling of something else! It saddens me to think about it, but I can’t pry on their business even though the master is my close friend but I just can’t… nami wont look at me, maybe because I’m not that cool as master and I have a weird bangs,  always wearing a jacket and a cap… I’m not s cool as snow that’s the truth and I admit….. I envy snow for because of nami.

We’re walking in the streets of southwood searching for something interesting. I’m a skater boy; I always carry my skate board around!

We were silent for a while when sato brought up something serious issue that me and sato were thinking the whole time.

“You know snow, you’ve been soft lately.” He said

Snow chocked because of shock, well his smoking that’s the main reason!  He stopped from his trail and glance at sato, who is seriously staring at him.

I sneaked at snow’s reaction. Well his pissed giving sato his ‘what the hell look’ 

“Well your reputation’s at stake dude! No one’s gonna respect you, if you keep your attitude like that!” sato explained

“Really dude?  I'm not gay! Being soft? Seriously? I'm not gay! I sleep with girls is that not man enough with you!?” snow complained

Well… things got more serious here, he got the wrong idea of being soft, he threw away he’s cigar, he’s still waiting for sato’s reply.

Sato turned his back at me “our leader is tough, I give him that credit but you know? He’s kind of a screw head! An idiot!” he said with annoyance on his voice while pointing his finger at him.

I laughed as a reply, really sometimes our leader can be an idiot! He’s smart, that’s one of his qualities, he’s handsome, independent enough but yeah… idiot!

“Relax dude! I’m not saying you’re gay! I’m just concerned of your reputation as a well known vicious gang prince.” He let out a sigh and continued “but since that girl came you give us surprises from you like you don’t want to sleep with other girls or even party at night! What’s wrong dude!?” he said with concerned look

Snow began to continue his trail, we followed him; “respect begets respect. That’s what the idiot told me… So relax nothings wrong with me I’m just busy!” he replied

Sato’s about to protest but he was stopped by Snow “no buts! That’s it I’m not becoming soft!”

“Idiot huh?” sato teased

That idiot huh? Just by thinking about her my day would be complete! Her scarlet – black loose hair and her slim, fragile body is damn so addictive! I want to have her; she’s my type of girl

The next thing I knew sato’s shouting on me while I was ridding my skate board... “kenji! Will you slow down? Don’t you know you have someone with you today!?” he said with a demanding voice

I forgot I was with them; I stopped my trail and waited for them, these turtles!

“Uh! I’ve been calling her like 96 times already! Why wont you answer you squirrel!” snow murmured.