The heartbroken prince

Chapter 22-the heartbroken prince

[Snow’s POV]

I texted Sam to meet me up, before I confess to nami I should first clear things up.

“Snow!” she smiled and gave me a peak on the cheek, those smiles. I knew from the start that she’s nasty. Even if she doesn’t show it to me, I know what Kenji calls her ‘little monster’.

She sat down, “I thought you wouldn’t want to have dinner with me tonight?” she smirked, “you miss me right?” she then grabbed my hands that were lying in the table and started to caress them. I quickly took my hands and put it on both sides.

She gave me a confused look, “what’s wrong---”

“Let’s break up.” I said while sipping the cola in my right hand.

“Don’t kid around like that snow I kno----”

“I’m not kidding around Samantha,” I narrowed my sight at her and gave her a bored look, “I want a break up.” Her face suddenly turned furious.

*PAK*

She stood up and slapped me, “take back what you said snow!” I caress my cheek that she slapped and glanced at her. She was about to cry, by the looks of it.

“I don’t love you anymore Samantha… I’m sorry.” She laughed sarcastically, “It’s the first time you’ve said sorry to me now snow and it’s even about our breakup? You won’t get anything from me or from my family if we break up snow! Think about the welfare of you’re gang!” she’s now crying, and furious.

“I don’t need your support Sam, I can stand the gang alone.---”

“What will happen to my father’s competitors? Who would scare them off? Who would protect my parents now! Who----”

“What do you think of us Sam? Your body guards? Well guess what! This time we’re not! Even if your brother is part of the gang still. Our connections will be cut off.” With that I walked away.

I was far away but still enough for me too hear if she shouts, “what about our love snow!?”

I turned around, “there’s no ‘our love’ Sam, not before you left Me.” with that I finally walked away.

Next stop Kenji and Sato.

“Im planning to quit of being a gangster guys…”

There was a silence when I told them that. Sato charges towards me and punches me into the face.

“… You’re stupid; you break up with my sister… and now? The gang?” he said while catching his breath, I was on the ground. I don’t have the nerve to fight him back, I just don’t feel it.