stop giving me wrong ideas!

Chapter 16- Stop giving wrong ideas!

[Nami'sPOV]

Shit! That guy really knows how to make my heart this crazy! Can you even take it? After he asked me if I know first aid treatment he ended the call. He didn't even listen about my ranting or what so ever! But shit! That guy's really wants me to die from heart attack!

I didn't even asked permission from my parents of going out late like this, it's like my body does what she has to do! Well, good job because the time when I'll be going home, I won't have a head anymore, chopped by my parents indeed!

I was running as fast as I could, maybe after this I might be lying in the hospital bed, diagnosed of having asthma! Well, I can't help it. The guy that I like may have no hands right now--- wait! Erase erase! Stop thinking about the negative stuff will you?

My heart's panting and shit this is bad my hearts beating fast! I might collapse here because of my asthma! I might not help snow if that happens right?

I'm in the front door of his condo unit, "SNOW!" I said while slamming the door, he turned to my direction. And there I saw his topless body; he's carrying some first aid kit stuff. But let's skip that part I know you guys want to know what snow Ezekiel's top body looks like right? Well if I'm right then let me make you jealous for not seeing this for real!

And shit, female hormones please calm down? Will you? Is this the first time that I saw the man I like topless with that not so masculine but not too skinny body? He has abs, got to admit but not like a bodybuilder guy that their muscles are bulging big! His is just like... you know yummy? Oh I sounded so sluty right? But can you blame me? He's too damn hot. Those scratches in his faces, who the heck touched that handsome face anyway? So that I can chop his head right now!

His hair is way more messy than the usual. And its way sexier than the usual too, where the heck did he came from? Why does he look like he came from se--- wait stop thinking bad things will you? Is this the side effect of seeing Snow Ezekiel's body?

I didn't move a muscle, you can't blame me? the guy I'm falling for and the guy that took my first kiss is in front of me, topless like he's inviting me for some sexy mov--- wait I said stop thing about pervert stuff right? Ugh! He walked towards me, shit what should I do? Should I close the door? Is this the time that we will kiss? I slowly closed the door behind me, not leaving my sight in front of the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life.

"wha-t happ-ened to y-ou?" I shuttered, shit why am I even shuttering right now? I'm not this idiot to shutter in font of a hot guy!

He looked compose, "doing my job? What else could there be." He then moves closer than before, now I can clearly see a dried blood on the right side of his mouth, scratches and bruises on his cheeks and forehead. Shit, I really need to buy a death note so that I can write the person who did this to his perfect and porcelain like face!

He moves closer and closer and closer and closer, this is it! This is it everyone! We're gonna kiss you guys must be jealous! You must!

"Your hair's a mess." a what?

He fixed my messy hair. Shit I must looked like a bird's nest right now. This is because of running, I'm even panting a little bit right now. He just fix pat, fix pat, fix pat. That's what he's doing with my hair right now. But his warm touch vibrates my body sending shivers down my veins, those cold eyes that only I can interpret it as a warm stare, those feelings always give me confusing feelings. I hate him but then the next thing I end up talking to him, he might almost rape me but for me its like nothing happened, is this what they really call love?