Denied and walked away

Chapter 11- Denied and walked away

Nami’s POV

Snow’s birthday ended fine; he ordered pizzas, treat us some hot spring nearby the hotel and we had a dinner in some fine restaurant. It was really a surprise that he’ll act something unusual like that! I thought that he’ll send some hot girls in the hotel and bang with them, but it was a pleasant evening. He even didn’t piss me off after what happened. He acts unusual, like nothing happened like… he didn’t kissed my neck and put markings on it. But seriously after that I’ve been wearing scarfs! That bastard! And gotta admit he look god like in the suit he wears when we’re having a fine dinner, white tux suits him. He looks like an abercrombie model for Pete’s sake!

I was standing in our balcony and yeah I’m still skipping school because of what happened, that was embarrassing.

‘Caught in the bad romance ra ra ra’

My phone rang, well gotta admit my ringtones kinda embarrassing but seriously this is my favorite song!

It’s Sato, what would be the fuss right now? Why would he call me? Oh well I wouldn’t know if I don’t answer right?

“hey Sato? What’s up?” I greeted

“Ey pancake! A pleasant morning for you young lady I would surely think you’re pretty fresh this mo---“

“Cut the crap Sato what do you want?” I cut him off, this playboy. Tsk…

“well, we I mean me and kenji want you to meet some one dear to our leader snow, and if you wonder why we want you to meet with this certain person is that you’re snow’s observer right?” I surely imagine he’s smirking while saying those things right now.

“Well as far as I know its not part of an observer to do thing’s like that!” I rejected

“Well have you seen the rules and obligations of the observer nami?” he chuckled

Shit, I’m too lazy to look at the manual, tsk blackmail!

“Well tell me the obligations mister Sato?”

“Ahem, lazy person alert!” he teased

“Ok! I’m doing it! In one condition!”

“What? You want me to sleep with you? Its fine! I can be your honey bee in one night!” he teased while laughing, I’m sure this guy is enjoying this moment.

“It won’t be fun if I’m sleeping with you Mr. Casanova.” I teased

“Well, after you can get a taste of my----“ok I need to cut this disgusting conversation I shouldn’t have fired back!

“Ok! Shut up already! I just want some strawberry parfait right now! As in now! I’m starving to death! Got it?” I demanded, this guy is absurd really!

“On the way my damsel, strawberry parfait with sweet and seducing kisses from me, and see you tomorrow ok?”

“Gosh, stop flirting with me!” and after that I hung up, really this guys are really such asshole’s except Kenji ok!?

‘ding dong’

Well that was fast, good going Sato you’re doing your job well.

As I opened the door, I saw the delivery guy carrying the ordered product. “Ms. Scarlet?” he asked

“Well that’s me!” I cheerfully said, finally I got to eat one of my favorite sweets because I’ve been craving one of these this days!

I an instance I was taken aback when the delivery guy leaned forward and was about to---- KISS me? What the hell? I pushed him back! Adrenaline is with me thank God!