that hurt's right?

Chapter 20-That hurt’s right?

[Snow’s POV]

If it wasn’t for paper she had on her back I wouldn’t have figured out who did those things to her. Those kiss mark on the paper. Only one person on this campus has a color of that on the lips.

I know that person she wont stop until she wont let her target begged for her life, and her target now is nami. I hurriedly ran and scout where nami right now. I was running in the lobby in the corridor in the soccer ground in the cafeteria in the library and now I think she’s in the roof top.

I rushed towards the roof top, when I opened the door I saw two girls who had some blood on the side of their lips beating up… nami. I was shock to see her like that, she’s curling up, protecting her head from their kicks and slaps. And by the looks of the two girls they’ve had a rumble with nami.

I hurriedly rushed towards the girl with the pipe when she was about to knock it towards nami and caught it. When she turned around to see who did that she looked shock and her face suddenly soften by seeing me. I gave her sharp and deadly stares, how could they do this to her! Seeing nami in her state like that hurts me, anger’s fuming inside me. With out thinking I punched the ladies in front nami and caused them to run away, punching them is not enough, I thought about torturing them before I set them free but they ran away… tsk.

I held nami’s head, I stared at her. Blood, scratches, nosebleed, bruises slit lip. It hurts to see her like this and I don’t know why. I caress her hair. “I should’nt have told you that, for you not to run away…” with that her eyes shut down.

I fetched my phone into my pocket and dialed the taxi driver; she needs medical attention right now. I must repay what she did to me when I had this situation.

“Where to sir?”

“Pearl white condo unit, drive fast now!” I ordered.

When we arrived in front of the condo unit, I carried her in to my arms. She’s heavy what kind of food is she eating anyway? I mentally laughed. I glanced at her face while waiting for the elevator to open. She looks disturbed, “….s-now…”

My eyes widen, did she just called my name? Why did she call my name? Is she thinking of me? I shrug off that thought! Why would she call my name, she and Kenji are now dating. I even saw them kissing in the mall, call it PDA’s. When I thought about it, it makes me irritated. I don’t know why but I kind the like to chop Kenji’s head by kissing nami but to clear things up I’m not jealous ok?

When the elevator opens I hurriedly open the door of my condo unit. I placed her in my bed, then minutes later I begun to treat her wounds. She really has large wounds on the side of her forehead. Tsk… tomorrow I’m gonna make sure ill make some big punishment to those ladies for doing this to nami.

She moans, every time I tap the cotton towards her wounds this must hurt right? When I finished treating her wounds in the face, I rolled up her uniform sleeves and saw big bruise on her left arm. Did she just hit by a bus? Because it really does look like she was hit by a bus. I slowly wiped the dirt in her arms. “Should I take off hr shirt?” I murmured. But then I decided not to, she might freak out when she wakes up and I might be tempted… just kidding.