Green minded

Chapter 5- Green minded

Kenji’s POV

Her room is simple… yet elegant;

I was jaw dropped when I saw a cabinet full of panda stuffed toy; she surely loves pandas.

I was sitting in the floor, its very warm here; it’s like you are in your own house.

“Feel at home kenj, don’t be so tense!” she surprised me

 “Ah—h? im not tense or what!” I said defensively

“Well you are” she replied with a sweet smirk. I want to melt with that smile, I can die happily—wait not yet I must have this girl so that I can live happily! But there’s one problem, I’m a gangster and my rival in love would be my master, snow.

I snapped to reality when she sat across me, “… well… this is awkward. Uhm I’m bored so I brought you here!” I just nod in reply, but in the looks of her face, she’s not satisfied about my answer!

Even though my bangs are long enough that can cover my eyes, seriously my hair looks like justin biebs hair! Its not that I love it, it’s just that I’m too lazy to go to the parlor to have some make over! And I have this long lousy jacket and loose jeans.

Who would want to date this guy?

I noticed that she’s hiding something in her back; well as the saying goes ‘curiosity killed the cat’  

“Well you got me! Since I’m bored, may I cut your hair?” he said her eyes locked to mine.

“What?!” Immediately looked away, avoiding her tantalizing eyes.

“This idea is bugging me since the moment I saw your eyes, I want everyone to look at you not just the bookworm gangster, I want them to look at you as a good looking person.” She said with concern in her voice

“Will you look at me then if I agree?” I bit my lower lips; why the hell did that ever came out of my mouth! Total idiot syndrome!

She’s speechless; her face turns red like a tomato. I was blaming my conscience for what I had said earlier!

She said the next words, sending shivers in to my bones; “why wouldn’t I?” I gulped, my sweat is falling like rain; my heart is in irregular beating right now!

But then the next words with a giggle that almost shattered my heart in to pieces. “Hey! Don’t take it seriously, I was just joking!”

“Yeah, that’s what I think too. Don’t worry.” I lied while laughing; what a great pretender I am right now.

“Neh? Please? Kenji? Can I just trim it? In a way that everyone can see your eyes clearly?”

My eyes are focused into her quivering lips; I was day dreaming again. Those lips are very hypnotizing, the next thing I knew I was a meter apart from her lips; I snapped when she said, am I about to kiss her?! These male hormones of mine! “kenji? Is that a yes or a no?”

Because of my panic I nod undecidedly; I sat back to the floor, she was cheering for joy when I agreed. I don’t care if she’ll make me a bald person as long as I can see this type of nami, it’s not like I can see her like this everyday right?

 She was about to walk towards me when I noticed she was struggling; she’s pulling her white silky dress that is stuck in the edge of her bed where she sat.

“uhm… is something wrong?” I said with uncertain tone

“Ugh! My dress is stuck!” while struggling to pull her dress.