Pride or happiness

Chapter 10- Pride or happiness

Kenji’s POV

What we heard…

Was totally absurd….

 Was it a declaration of love?

Am I losing here?

Is it time to give up?

Well, I think it’s not because…

I haven’t got to move yet….

This is a showdown between a leader and a henchman….

This is a revolt….

I was clenching my teeth, gripping my fist and sweat rolls over from my forehead. I can’t deny the fact that snow’s making a move without him noticing that he’s been doing it.

We were just listening to their conversation outside the room. I thought snow would know better, that he’s putting nami in grave danger of what he’s doing. Is he dumb?

This is the first time I hated snow, I’ve encountered his berserk and careless moves but this is the worst! Wasn’t he thinking well? I think he even tried to rape nami inside the room! I regretted that I agreed to this plan, surely we knew that snow really has some developed feelings towards nami but some part of it was just lust! Purely lust! He doesn’t deserve nami, I deserved her!

Sato was just staring at me; he was taken aback by what snow protested. Even if nami didn’t fully understand what snow meant from what he said but we’re boys! We can clearly understand what snow meant for that, that’s a declaration of love for pete’s sake!

“I think we heard enough.” I said while my eyes not looking in sato’s face.

“Yeah, you’re right. If we didn’t stop here then maybe our leader will be a father right now!” he joked

I narrowed my eyes to him, he step back. He must get that I’m furious!

“Because of her, he became soft...too soft.” he added

“What? What are you talking about? He nearly raped nami for chocolate’s sake!” I shouted in a whisper tone.

“Cant you see? He stopped! He didn’t continue what he was planning to do! He was being soft, and I hate him being soft!” he argued

“So you just want nami to be raped by that asshole!?”

“Don’t you just call him like that? Show some respect! After what he has done to you all this years when you were that chicken kid! Oh yes I hate him being so soft but he’s our leader!”

By that I was shut out. I don’t know what else to say; surely snow helped me a lot in his own dirty ways. He truly indeed is a friend! I felt guilty, I was about to compete to the person who helped me from the pits of hell I came from. I’m so stupid.