The truth

Chapter 21-The truth

[Nami’s POV]

It’s been days since that happened. I didn’t go to school because of my wounds. After what happened my mother scolded me and complained the school committee for what happened. She got angry because I went home with many bruises. The school committee kicked out the two students who bullied me; I even heard rumors that before they were kicked out snow rushed to them and choked them until they pleaded for their lives…

Speaking of snow, I decided to keep my distance. I’ve even change my number for him not to call me anymore, because after what happened he was still calling me. Even Sato and Kenji, they want to check me out if I’m ok. But I didn’t answer their text nor their calls.

I sigh… I went to the balcony to catch some fresh air when my eye caught a guy sitting outside our gate, its snow. My mom told me that after the incident he was always sitting outside the gate. She said he wanted to see me but I told mom that I’m not here. But still everyday he still sits their and wait for me, sorry snow. I need to distance my self from you.

Before he could find me, I decided to go back inside. Tomorrow I’ll be attending school and I’ll see him for sure. It saddens me to think that I felt our kiss with feelings, with love but in the end he chose his girlfriend.

That’s my cue to give up, right? Maybe that’s our closure, closure to a relationship that never even started. It’s my entire fault, I’ve assumed things.

A tear escaped my eye, I wiped it out. I promised to myself to be strong I know I’m stronger than this! And I’ll start it tomorrow.

---------------

When I got into the class room snow’s sitting like nothing happened. All my classmates approached me and gave me their concerns, tsk this plastics! They were laughing at my face when I was bullied and now they gave me they’re concern.

Snow didn’t budge; he didn’t even take a look at me. And that saddens me. Maybe that kiss was really our closure for something that didn’t even start. Kenji gave me his concern I just smiled at him. When afternoon came we only have one last subject to go, so I hurriedly went to the comfort room to wash hands when someone blocked my way using his arms.

“What do you want Sato?” I asked with a pissed off voice, I don’t like this guy. She has an evil little sister and he himself pisses me off sometimes.

He looked down, he’s tall ok? That’ one thing I hate about him, when we’re talking he’s looking down on me because I’m short.

“We need to talk.” He said with a serious tone, I even saw him clenched his jaw. What’s the problem with this guy?

I sigh, “look, im keeping my distance to you guys, and I know that’s what you want right? From the very start, I sensed it you don’t need to emphasis it. Ok?” I gave him an assured face; from the start all he’s doing is for me to distance myself from them.

I moved his arm that was blocking my way but he’s still not moving it. “I’ve something to tell you...” whoa, wait a second his face suddenly turned soft. What’s going on here?