we're dating?

Chapter 17- We’re dating?

[Snow’s POV]

“Neh, snow what happened to your face?” she looked at me with innocent and worried look.

I was sipping some lemonade when she asked me that, I didn’t listen to everything she’s saying. It’s boring anyway, “hey! We’re in the middle of our date snow? Please answer me, what happened to your face?”

I looked at her right now, and she looks pissed. “Nah… I ran into a pole.” I lied.

“Really? But it doesn’t look like---”

“I said it already right? I ran into a pole, maybe that’s enough reason.” After I said that she went into silent mode and I looked away. Now a days she’s so irritating, and I don’t know why! Yes I like her but… ugh!

“Oh…” she slowly caresses my right hand that was lying in the table by her left hand, “why didn’t you called me to treat you?” well, you’re scared of a god damn blood you chicken!

I turned to look at her, I leaned my right hand that she was caressing and leaned my chin to it. “Because I know you’ll freak out…” I said with a cool tone, she looked insulted. But what can I do? That’s the truth!

“Well, who treated your wounds then?” she looked at me and smiled, it’s an unreadable smile. I can’t say she’s pissed or something.

The question made me smile; I never open up like that to somebody but to nami. Like how she purposely torture my wounds while treating it.   “It’s Nami; she’s a great nurse you know? Even though she’s an idiot midget. HAHAHA!” I laughed, I just couldn’t contain the laughter inside me, that girl is just really something.

“Really?” she asked with a pissed and sarcastic voice. What’s wrong with this girl anyway!

“Why are you like that anyway? Why so smug when it comes to nami, she’s a good person. You two should hang out sometime.” I commented.

“Well, as you can see you’re the smug one since our date . but when you thought of that kid you laughed, its unfair snow.” Oh no, we don’t want to have this topic, I hate this kind of topic like she’s jealous or something!

I looked away while sipping my lemonade, “its ok if you’re jealous but don’t you dare call her a kid.”  Well, only I can call her that!

“Are you siding on her?” she raised her tone, I quickly looked at her with surprise, “I didn’t know this side of you Samantha! You’re being selfish!” well sorry I snapped.

Her face soften, did I crossed the line? Well, who cares? “Sorry… I didn’t mean to say that.” She bows down a little.

“Its ok, just don’t do that again.” I warned her.

Again with that she went silent; I was looking from afar when I saw a familiar face, nami.

I poked Samantha’s hand to catch her attention, “what is it?” she asked.

“It’s… nami.” I murmured but enough for her to hear. She turned around, traced my eyes where I was looking. When the girl turned around, “its not nami!” she exclaimed.

I felt disappointment, I don’t know why. “It’s a waitress you see?” she smiled at me. I gave her a weak smile. I didn’t even know why I feel like this. Again with that I looked away while sipping my lemonade.

“So…” I looked at Samantha, looks like she has something to ask anyway.

“How do you feel about nami?” she smiled at me with unreadable look, my eyes went big. What is she trying to imply here? Is she saying that---- “I know you like her, don’t you?”