12

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" Antonia's voice rang through my ears

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" Antonia's voice rang through my ears. I groaned and tried to shift only to notice she was sitting on my stomach. I turned my head and looked at Dante's side of the bed. Only to see he was nowhere to be found.

"My papa left for meeting. On the table, there is a paper." Antonia said as she got off me and walked towards the glass table. She grabbed some sort of paper before walking towards me. "Here ya go." She said handing it to me. I took it from her and began reading it.

Morning Vanessa, I hope you slept well. I have to attend a meeting with my brothers but I should be back soon. I made you so breakfast and placed it by your bedside, try not to miss me too much.

- Dante

I laid the note on the bed and looked at the bedside table, only to see he did make me breakfast. I smiled slightly at the plate in front of me before sitting on the bed. "Your daddy's quite the romantic,"

I pulled the plate in my lap and grabbed the cutlery. "Can I have strawberries?" Antonia asked me as she sat down next to me.

"Here," I said as I picked one up and handed it to her. "Tank you." She said as she used both of her hands to take a small bite out of the big strawberry.

"Want to watch Tv?" I asked and she quickly nodded. She grabbed the remote and handed it to me. I took the remote from her and started going through channels. She decided she wanted to watch Backyardigans so I put it on.

I continued eating some pancakes while she just ate the strawberries off my plate. Before I knew it, we had finished and I was drying the plate when Antonia walked up to me. "Papa said you would give me bath." She said as my eyebrows furrowed together.

"He did?" I asked and she nodded, assuring.

"Okay," I said once I finished washing the plate. Together we walked to the bathroom. "Alright, I've got this," I whispered to myself as I shut the door. I undid all her clothes and set them down in a pile.

I turned on the water to a warm temperature then gently placed her in the tub. I applied her soap all over her body as she looked at me with her large grey eyes which melted my heart. I rinsed the soap off with some water and washed her hair. She has about 12 inches of hair which is pretty good.

When I was done, I emptied the tub and lifted her onto the towel next to the sink. I grabbed another towel and started drying her gently. I rubbed some lotion on her before I carried her out of the bathroom.

I carried her to her room and picked out a cute outfit for her. Just then I heard the front open. I picked up Antonia and placed her on my hip, as I walked out of her room.

Dante and two other guys walked through the suite door. I noticed they were all wearing suits but Dante definitely looked the best. Before they knew I was there, they were mumbling something in Italian.