7

HERE SHE WAS

HERE SHE WAS. At a party, with a boy next to her. She was even wearing his jacket, but I wasn't jealous. No, That scrawny little boy wasn't much of a threat. I was angry that Rosa and Faith snuck her out to a party with locals and none of my men were present.

"What are you doing here? This party is for people under 25," Vanessa asked me but I ignored her question.

"Take it off," I demanded while she rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "Take it off, Vanessa," Luckily, she obeyed my orders and handed it back to the motherfucker.

"Let's go," I demanded holding my hand out. She hesitated before taking it, sparing one glance at him.

"You're lucky you're not fucking dead." I looked down at Draco before turning around and heading off but his voice stopped us.

"What's your fucking problem, asshole?" He asked causing me to turn around. I chuckled, pulling out my gun noticing the way his adam apple bobbed up and down. I held the gun to the side of his head, while his body began to shiver. He slowly backed away before walking to the house, quickly.

"What the fuck?"  Vanessa tried to get out of my hold but I wouldn't allow it. I held her tighter and guided her to the car. "For suck's sake, Gio," I spotted him kissing a girl through the windows of the house.

When we reached the cars, I opened the door and gesture for Vanessa to get inside. She hesitated before entering it, making it easier for both of us. Soon, Gio licked his lips as he came out of the house and got inside the last car. Once we were all inside, the three cars all started moving. One was behind us while one was in front.

Rosa and Faith were already inside the last car and I knew they weren't happy at all. But they can kiss ass. They took Vanessa out without telling me. I thought something happened to them. Shit, I was fucking panicking.

"When we get home, you are going to get one hell of a punishment." I chuckled as her she groaned in frustration. "Fuck off, Dante. I was just trying to have a good time,"

I wrapped my hand around her neck while her eyes went wide. She held my wrist, gesturing for me to let go but I didn't and instead sent her a wicked smirk.

"You seem to be forgetting who's in charge here, maybe I should remind you?" I asked and she quickly shook her head as I let her go, earning a couple of coughs from her.

I pulled out a cigar, soon lighting it and blowing the smoke, before I adjusted the cuff links on my suit. I looked at Vanessa who just looked outside the window, earning a chuckle from me. She had learned to keep her mouth shut.

We finally arrived at the house and the cars parked in front of the house

We finally arrived at the house and the cars parked in front of the house. One of my men opened the car door before lowering his head just out of respect. I got out of the vehicle and helped Vanessa get out as well. I could tell she was nervous since I had said she would be getting a punishment. But I couldn't let her think what she did was okay.

"We're going to bed," I told Marco and he nodded. Together, Vanessa and I walked through the house. I guided her to our room and entered inside before locking the doors behind us. I took off my jacket without breaking eye contact. She sighed as I laid my phone and wallet on one of the glass tables in our room.

"Vai dietro a me a una festa e inizia a uscire con un ragazzo," I mumbled darkly leaving her confused. (You go behind my back to a party and start hanging out with a boy)

She frowned while tilting her head to the side. "Hai persino indossato la sua fottuta giacca" I said through gritted teeth walking towards her. (You even put on his fucking jacket)

"Dante, I don't understand what you're saying. I don't understand Italian, the fuck-," She stopped herself, as I stood in front of her.

"Lie in the bed, ass up," I whispered in her ear, her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"If you touch me, I will punch you," She said making me chuckle. I held my hands behind my back and straightened my jaw. "Punch me, let's see what you got,"

She looked at me like I was crazy, but she didn't have the guts to actually touch me. I stared into her eyes, refusing to break eye contact and when she looked away and sighed, I knew I had broken her.

"N-No." Vanessa said again. I cursed under my breath before picking her up and placing her on the bed, forcefully. I turned her over, so she was on her stomach. She tried to get up but I held her down. I started to take off her pants and soon she was left in her underwear.

Fuck. My dick was definitely obvious and alert.

"Ti sei vestito per l'occasione." I mumbled and then started taking her underwear off. Her ass was plump and it was even better in person. There were so many stretch marks along which drew me in. (You dressed for the occasion.)

"No Dante, Stop. Don't do this." She begged but I ignored her and slapped her ass, earning a yelp from her.

"What's wrong, pretty girl? Can't give smart remarks anymore?" I mumbled under my breath, as her ass jiggled. I pulled her hair, and she whimpered. "Start counting," I mumbled as I bit her earlobe.

"2," She whispered as I hit her again. A sinister smile appeared on my lips.

"3." I slightly groaned and hit her harder. I continued to spank her, and I couldn't stop. I would always hit her harder than the hit before. By like 17, she was on the verge of crying. Part of me hated seeing her in pain. But fuck, she deserved this.

 But fuck, she deserved this

"28. Please fucking stop," Vanessa sobbed and tried to hold her tears in. She was shaking under me but we only had a few left. "Only two more," She sobbed as she felt another hit on her ass. "One more,"

She gripped the sheets as my hand collided with her ass for the last time. Her sobs and my painting were the only things that could be heard. I walked away hearing her cries and sobs. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed some lotion and a towel.

I walked back and placed the warm towel on her ass. She whimpered when I started cleaning her wounds. By the time I was done, the towel was covered in blood.

I grabbed the lotion and applied some on her ass. I massaged it for a good 5 minutes until I walked to the closet. I changed into some sweatpants before bringing her one of my shirts.

"Change into your pajamas," I demanded as she continued crying. "Piss off," She sobbed making me feel weak for the first time in my life.

"For fucks sake, Vanessa. You have to change," I cursed as I took off her shoes.  I took off her bra and gulped, deeply. I helped her get into my shirt before she laid down in the bed again and faced away from me.

The bed dipped as I laid down, My lips kissing behind her ear as her scent entered my nostrils. She was being a pain in my ass but fuck, she smelt nice.

My eyes shut and before I knew it, I was asleep. Although, my dick was still awake and it was planted right against her purple ass cheeks.