17

I SMILED INNOCENTLY as I backed away from Dante

I SMILED INNOCENTLY as I backed away from Dante. He watched me as I turned around and walked slowly to the bathroom. I felt his eyes on my body the entire time. I had a plan and I knew he would catch on.

God, I just want to kiss him.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights. Seconds later, Dante entered and closed the door behind me, not daring to break eye contact with me. He walked to the shower and turned it on. I watched as he walked up to me, smoothly. He wrapped his arm around me and pressed me up him.

"You have no idea what you just signed up for."

"I think I can handle it," I whispered. "The question is... Can you handle me?"  He smirked in response as our lips connected again. It was surely one of the best things in the world. His arms wrapped around my body as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. His hands traveled down to my ass before slapping it harshly.

His hands found their way to my shirt before he ripped that in half. I moaned against his mouth  I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss was insane. Our tongues danced with each other as he ran his fingers down my back before unclipping my bra and taking it off me, while I was still kissing him. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. I moaned immediately as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I heard the unbuckling of a belt which indicated that he was talking off his pants. I moved my head to the side giving him more access to attack my neck. My fingers ran through his hair as he tugged on the waistline of my pants. He forcefully yanked my jeans down before doing the same thing to my panties.

He stopped kissing my neck before staring into my brown eyes, before moving his eyes down to my exposed chest. "Such beautiful fucking tits." He cursed under his breath as he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His erection was out and against my asscheeks. His dick size was obviously huge and I could feel every vein against my bottom.

My body was completely at his mercy.

I was completely at his mercy.

His fingers found their way around my waist to my clit. I moaned instantly as he stuck one in but took it out. "Please," I mumbled. I wanted him, I wanted him now. I was bothered and hot, and he was my only solution.

"Please what?" He teased as his other hand found its way to my right breast.

"For fucks sake. Please, Dante. You know what I want, just give me what I want," I breathed out, closing my eyes. He chuckled deeply to himself before putting his attention back on me.

"You're so wet for me." He said as he stuck two fingers in, finally satisfying me. "And so fucking tight." He mumbled pumping in and out of me. Ecstasy traveled through my veins, the pleasure was indescribable.

"You like that, yeah?" He asked as he curled his finger and that's when I lost it. I bit my lip from screaming, seeming there is still people in the house.  I moaned as I arched my back. His tongue entered the party and I could barely even think. He licked and sucked, driving me insane.