25

🤎 ya'll this one is a lot🔥🔥

I pressed my lips together, nothing but darkness in my vision. I laid on the floor, my clothes stripped off while my body continued to shake. My hands were tied behind my back and my eyes were blindfolded, I couldn't see a thing. He even duck-taped my mouth closed because he was convinced I talk too much. A soft moan escaped my lips, my toes curling on the hardwood floor. Dante had forced my legs opened and put a vibrator inside of me, turning it on to the highest setting. He wouldn't let me cum- this was some sort of punishment for questioning his actions. For the last two hours, my stomach twisted and turned in a hundred ways. I wanted to release myself but I couldn't. He even left the office to have a shower, and change into a suit. He didn't want to see any of my juices on the floor when he came back, and if he did, there would be harsher punishment for me.

When he returned, I sat next to his office chair, struggling to keep control of my body while he continued typing on his laptop. Shortly after, a few men entered his office and they engaged in their business meeting with Dante. I knew I needed to keep quiet because if they walked behind the large desk, they would see a naked Vanessa Torres. As I fought the urge to cum once again, I placed my head on his thigh. I needed his touch, I needed him. When his hand cupped my cheek, I leaned into his embrace. I was fucking horny, so needy.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Dante whispered to me and I nodded eagerly. He chuckled softly, before untying my wrists subtly, I didn't think the men noticed. When my hands were free, he guided them to the bulge in his pants, my lips stretching into a smirk. I knew what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him.

While still having his meeting with the men, he slowly pulled off the duck tape that was on my mouth and guided his cock to my lips. I moved my hair back before I placed wet kisses on his tip, his hand resting on the back of my head. I opened my mouth and wrapped it around his length, sinking further to accommodate his size, which wasn't easy. I removed my hand from his dick and pushed my head down deeper. He cleared his throat as I deep-throated him, his tip barely touching the back of my throat. I placed my hands on his thighs and let my mouth do all of the work.

When he pushed me even further down, I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. Finally, I pulled myself up so I could breathe again. My head bobbed up and down on his shaft, trying to get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. One of the men asked if was alright, but I don't know what his response was. I'm assuming he gave them a tight, forced smile, while his breathing increased.

I knew he was close because he was no longer responding to them anymore, they had taken full control of the conversation. Suddenly, he grunted as he came inside my mouth, his cum shooting to the back of my throat. I swallowed all of him, even though his load was a lot. Salty yet sweet.

"Good fucking girl," He whispered underneath the desk, placing his fingers inside my mouth. Finally, when the men dismissed themselves, we were left alone again. But when I heard him dial a number on his phone, I frowned gently. After moving his belongings, he ordered me on his desk, and I sat on the wood with his assistance. He forcefully spread my legs, the vibrator inside of me in his eyesight. He spoke in Italian to the man on the phone while his right hand caressed my tanned thigh. I leaned my head back, my eyes filling with tears while he placed the phone down. I heard shuffling and before I knew it, my hands were tied again in front of my chest.

"Why?" I whined, my lips forming a pout. "Why Dante? I don't want to be tied up again," I struggled with my hands until I felt something at my temple. My body froze after my lips parted. Was he this crazy to do something insane, or was it just my imagination. When I heard a clicking sound, I began to panic. He was definitely crazy.

"What did I say about questioning my actions?" He asked with a firm voice. Way to go Vanessa.

"I'm sorry... Papí " I finally answered with a timid voice.

"You are going to be the fucking death of me," Dante whispered against my lips. I leaned closer, trying to connect my lips with his but he suddenly pulled away, and I met cold air. He was doing this to play with me, he knew how needy I was right now. If this was the punishment for questioning him, I'll never question him again in my life.

He pulled the vibrator out of me which had died a few minutes earlier, the battery had run out. Before I knew it, I felt his tip slowly push into me before he pulled out again. "Oh please, Papí " He pulled me off his desk and turned me around, so my ass was to his crotch. When he slapped my ass, I whimpered while feeling a burning sensation on my skin. A gulp escaped my mouth, while I still felt the tip of the gun at my temple. It was unusual, I wasn't against it. In fact, I don't think I would have been so horny if he didn't press a gun to my temple.

He slowly eased into me. I was so wet, so it was easy for him to fill me up all the way, earning sounds of pleasure from the both of us. "You're so fucking wet. Fucking hell," He groaned as he sped up the pace. His left arm wrapped around my neck, pulling me back to him while still pressing the weapon into my head. I didn't know if the safety was on or off, but I didn't care.

Dante was fucking me hard now, slamming me back onto his member while I struggled to breathe. My eyes were growing blurry- not because I was in pain but because I felt so fucking good. Our body moved rhythmically, Dante was made to be buried inside of me. He licked his fingers and stuck them inside of me as well, my knee's slowly turning to jelly as I laid my head back.

With our skin slapping together, I let out a series of loud moans. His arm tightened around my neck and he pulled his lips to my ear.

"That's it, Vanessa. Let the entire manor know that I'm about to fuck a baby in you,"

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I couldn't say anything when he was fucking me this hard, I couldn't even stand straight. Dante grunted and groaned loudly, whispering sweet nothings to me. He unwrapped his arm around my neck, lifting my leg onto the desk for better access.

"Oh, Papi se siente tan bien," I whispered, now he seemed to be going even deeper than before. It felt like he was touching my womb. I clenched around him and he deeply groaned, from it. Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and used it to slam me back onto him. I whimpered quietly as he kept slamming into me, feeling nothing but euphoria.

"Look how well you're taking me. You're a horny little fuck, hm?" He asked before he demanded me to open my mouth. When I did, he placed the gun inside, his hands fully resting on my hips now. His hands slapped my ass multiple times, and I was sure he was going to leave bruises.

Instantly he sped up the pace, slamming his pelvis into my ass. The sound of skin slapping, moaning, and panting could be heard in his room. Before I knew it, I had come three times and decorated the floor with my juices. My tears fell down my face while I tried to keep myself together. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and I felt my veins turn to ice. I tried to push him away with my body and he almost lost his grip on me but he wrapped his hand around my throat, leaning me against his chest.

Finally, he grunted loudly as I felt his cock twitch before shooting ropes of cum. I moaned at the feeling of being filled up, it felt amazing. Just when I thought he was done, he shot more into me. He held me in place, refusing to get any drop on the floor.

When he was finally finished, he untied my wrists, pulled the gun out of my mouth, and took the blindfold off. My eyes adjusted to the light before I looked at him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and he pulled me for a kiss. Finally.

The man knocked at the door once again and he helped me with my clothes. "I can feel it dripping down my legs," I whispered, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Get used to it, sweetheart,"

•••••