Outside the diary (4)

You all might be confuse bcs I wrote the 13th entry but I didn't explain anything since it was suppose to be a short chapter so, I hope this chapter will explain everything... 😊

Before the 13th entry(Yoongi's P. O.V)

"Jimin... Tell Me... " I said, pulling him closer to me...

"I... Uh..." he tried to say something but out if the blue, he pecked my lips and quickly ran..

I tried to call for him but the bell had rung which means we have to go to class.

I held my lips that he had kissed... I've always thought that I was bi since I had a crush this boy a long time ago but I was unsure so I just shrugged that thought off...

But now, my heart, which was beating so fast had proven to me that I am bi...

I just noticed that I still have to go to class...  With that thought, I quickly went to class not wanting to get scolded by Mr. Kim..(*wink*)

During Class (Yoongi's P.O.V)

During the whole class, I couldn't focus on class...  There are two things in my mind right now;

1.  Why did Park Jimin, my bestfriend, kiss me?

2. Why is there a big bruise on his neck?

Well... The second thing in my mind was what worried me most...

What if he got into a fight? Or what if that was from that jerk, JB and his bunch of idiots that always bullies Jimin?! (oops... Sowwy)

I can't afford to let him get hurt again...

After music class, which I was currently in, is biology... It was one of the classes I share with Jimin... Which means I'll see him..

RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Welp, that my cue to leave... I went out of music class and went to biology class...

I went in the class and saw him at his usually spot, at the back if the room, near the window...

He was looking out the window... Looking so... Peaceful and beautiful....

When I went to his table, he still hadn't notice my presence so I tapped lightly on his shoulders and he flinched a bit. He must be in a deep thought...

"We have to talk about earlier... " I told him...

But before anything, the teacher had entered the class and told us all to seat...

End if P.O.V

Jimin's P.O.V (before biology)

I quickly ran from his grip to the next class, which was dance...

When I entered the class, I was panting so hard from the running...

That scene kept in repeating itself...

Why did I do that?!What us Yoongi gonna think if me now?!

I was in a panic state... My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour...

After a while I started to calm down a bit...

"Jiminie~~!!" Someone called out to me which made me snapped out of my thoughts...

"Oh, hey Hoseokie... " yes, Hoseok's in my class... I really like it if he was here... Like I said before, he always does make people's days!

Remembering that I have a bruise on my neck, I covered it with my hand and pretend it was just for support...  I hope he didn't see it

"so... What are you thinking about?"

"Just... Nothing... "I answered... Yoongi's already suspicious. I don't need Hoseok to be suspicious too... It's too much to handle...

"If you say so... " He said

I just let out a sigh of relief that he did bit ask any more questions...

After a while the dance instructor entered the class and my mind was only in the lesson and nothing else...

End of P.O.V

Hoseok's P.O.V

"If you say so... " I told how m, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable

Does he that think I'm that stupid? His hands are so small... Does he think he could cover the whole bruise with them?

I didn't want to say anything as I sense that he was not ready to tell me anything yet...

I need to gain his whole trust...

End of P.O.V

Jimin's P.O.

The instructor released us early since we all did a great job in the dance...

Since I got nothing to do, I plan to just go to class and just sit down or so...

I went to biology class and set down at my usual spot... I was just looking out the window when the bell rung...  Since the teacher hasn't come in, I just continue to look out the window...

That was when I felt a light tap on my shoulder... I turned around and freezer a bit as I saw who it was...

"We have to talk about earlier "...
Yoongi said to me...

Before I get to say anything, Mr Kim entered the classroom... Thank god for me...

He went to take his seat and the class be
.....

Class went by as fast as lightning...  I want to just ring out of class and go to the canteen to eat but then I felt my wrist being held and I know who it was already...

"what do you want?" I innocently asked him...

"Explain... "

I bit my lips before say a thing this think that I know I might regret

"Look, just... Forget that I kissed you, ok? I was in a panic state BCS I thought I might be late for class...  And the bruise, it was nothing... I just fell and something hit me... But I'm alright. " I told him

"ok, fine... I believe you... Sorry for cornering you... " he apologized...

Awe... Now I feel kinda bad... I. Have  I reason to lash out at him but... Hmm...

"Now let's go for lunch... " he said as he held my hand and pulled me to the cafeteria...

That made my heart fluttered and my cheeks went red so I looked down, not wanting for him to see...

.......

We went to to the table to set down things before buying our food... After buying food, we seat at our table and began eating...

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a wild Hoseok appears behind me and tickled me...

"Haha...Hoseok stop it!" I laughed, trying to stop him from tickling me...

I noticed Yoongi looking a little annoyed but it was just him being ...Yoongi so I just shrugged it off...

"Ok, ok, i'll stop," He said before siting down at our table...

Then, in a while, I can see that Hoseok and Yoongi was...rather uncomfortable and then they started complaining about things to each other...

Uh oh... I told myself...

This is going to be a long day...

..........

Huhuhuhuhu....I've been keeping you all waiting huh?

Well,here it is! I'll post another chapter either tomorrow or the day after cause its exam time ...yay..

There will be new characters int that new chapter...

Stay patient everyone! I purple you💜