Author's note

Hello my bootiful popcorns🍿~~

Have some of you been waiting for a new chapter to come out? I'm so so sorry there isn't any chapter yet. This week is exam week and next two month, I will have finals so I'm very busy.

And I've not been feeling the greatest right now. A bit upset here and there. I really don't want to fail my mom. My grades sucks so I really need to buck up on my studies. *sigh*

I really (J)hope I would be able to post a new chapter soon. I miss writing. And please hit me up all your comments. Those are what make me alive. I love you and you and you and you and you and all of you who supported me.

I swear, the amount of thank you I say will not be enough to only back the support you readers gave me. You did not only give me support but you also give me motivations to right. Every comments/votes/reads given to me, I'll try my hardest to improve on my writing...

Anyway, look forward to BTS New album!! I can't wait for it to come out! You guys heard epiphany right? Jin's vocals were so... 😍 The soundtrack had just been released today's and I'm very excited. The boys worked so hard. They deserve lots of support and love.

Well, Bai bai for now! Don't worry. While I'm gone, i'll be planning the chapters! If you haven't read my chapters, please do so that you'll know what is going on

Till Next Time, My Popcorns!🍿