16th entry

Waddup Bitc- Popcorns!!! I'm back...

Skskskskskksks.. Ik I'm suppose to be on hiatus but I really want to write a chapter cause I hit 1k reads! But, this won't happen often. I'm lucky to get a hold if my phone today 😅😅

Anyway, how you enjoy this chapter. It's not gonna be that long tho...

----------------

Dear diary,

My mom... She came home yesterday night, all bruised up. I don't know what had happened to her. I'm so worried. What if she was being involved in gangs?!

I did asked her what had happened but she told me it was nothing and to mind my own business.

Hah, even when I care for her, she still treats like  that. Why am I living like this?

At lease I still have friends in school. They might be the only happiness I have after losing almost everything. I don't ever want to lose them....

When I saw my mom, I could see fresh cuts and bruises everywhere. I guessed they are new looking at the blood patches.

I really do care for her but if she doesn't cooperate and play her part, I can't do anything at all. She needs to help me understand her. It's difficult for me to.

I don't know her emotions. I don't know how she feels because she doesn't express herself. I don't know who she is anymore. What happened to my angel? The angel that accepts me for who I am?

I need to get her back but again, I need her to play her part. I've been playing my part this whole time, alone....

I have to go now. It's the weekends and I'm going to go our with "Seventeen"

Bye diary...

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Skskskskskksks... I watched the show 'Annabelle'
just now and now, I can't sleep. I regret watching it ;-;. Luckily tmr is a Sunday. It's 2:57 am now... Sighhhhh...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Would you want a chapter on Jimin and Seventeen went out on the weekends?
(if you all don't ans, imma write it anyway)

🍿Vote

🍿Comment