14th entry

Is this book getting boring??? Sorry if it is. And look! We're finally having a piece if Jimins diary again! Being my honest, I kinda miss writing this kind of chapters..... Enjoy this story!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Dear diary,
Remember when I left the boys in Coups hyung's house? Well, they were furious when and started nagging at me like moms. But, instead if apologizing, I just laughed... I mean, what can you do when you're in a house filled with about 6 drunk guys and their boyfriends trying to deal with them? There is only one answer; run away.. Haha..

Well, they were fast to forgive me since they can't stay mad at me long.. Ahh~... The advantages I got... Anyway, school went well anyway. It was the same.

Yoongi and Hoseok bagging for me to go out (as friends) with one of them during the weekends but I declined since I'm going out with Seventeen on this weekend. And the same reaction I get from the both if them... Sulking... They are adorable sometimes...

That makes me wonder... What did I do to deserve such wonderful friends? I have a fucked up life, a fucked up mom and fucked up pasts... They might be the people that can make me smile and the openly people who I can be myself with...

I wonder... If... If... They'll leave me one day.

I mean, everyone I ever cared about left me. My dad, my mom who isn't my mom anymore, my dog who I loved dearly.... Hmm... I don't want to lose them... I really don't... Maybe... Maybe that's why I need to loose this feelings for Yoongi hyung.... I might break our friendship and I never want that to happen......

I really have to think this over for awhile...

Well, till next time diary.

~Edited~

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Haha, it's like 1:47 am here. But I'm still writing a chapter cause I don't care... Tho, there is school tmr... Oof.... My life ;-;

I feel like no one want to read my book anymore bcs it's kinda getting off topic a little but I'm thankfully for the amount of readers and votes I gained... Thank you so much!

I will still continue to write and finish this book, even though not many wants to read...

🍿Vote!

🍿Comment!

(I'll edit tmr some other time. I'm too tired today ;-;)

6/9/18

Edit: haha, I edited after a few days. Sowwy peeps~