5th entery

Dear diary,
           Today, I was out with my friends, Taehyung and Jungkook. We went to the mall to hang out and stuff.

We went to a food court and ordered food. I was sitting at the opposite direction from them.

As we were eating, there were times when they fed eachother, Taehyung clinging onto Jungkook's arm like there was no tomorrow and them sharing small kisses once in awhile.

I felt jealous looking at them. I wish me and Yoongi could be like this freely.

Now, they were at each other's embrace, while feeding eachother. That's it.  Without warning, I stood up, bang the table and stomp my way out of the mall.

They were dumbfounded when they saw me like that. I won't blame them. I've never given them attitudes before.

I made way way back home. I opened the door to find my mom with a random stranger, well, a man to be specific.

"Typical", I thought as I saw the man's tongue down my mother's throat. 

Not wanting to get beaten up..again, I quickly rented passed them and entered my room.

Oh! Did I tell you that I have a mother that doesn't give a ahit about me and she have her abusive boyfriend(s) that will always beat me up like a punching bag for fun??

What a great life I have... 🙂

Welp, till next time diary

------

My heart broke while writing this damn chapter 😭.

Sorry I haven't been updating. I was really busy..

I might not update for a few months bcs of exams but please continue to support meh??.. Thank chu!!💜