The Beggining of Something Horrible and Wonderful.

~Gabbie~

What the fuck was she doing here? I flashed Simon a sweet smile and he leaned into me further.
My stomach dropped. Oh right. I was here for Simon.
"So this is the famous Gabbie, huh?" Ross twirls one of my curls in his fingers. "You two are just adorable!" I feel the blood drain from my face.
"What?" I look up at Simon to find him smiling at Ross. "Simon I need to talk to you" I take his hand leading him away.
"Uh oh, trouble in paradise." Maria calls after us.
I grind my teeth.
I take him down the hall towards his room and pull him in.
"What did he mean by that Simon?"
"Mean by what Gabbie?"
I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. "'You two are adorable?' Did you tell them we were together?"
"I mean yeah? Aren't we?" I stare at him in awe and in horror. I feel sick. Maybe I would vomit in his room again.
"No! We absolutely are not! Why would you tell her-" I cut myself off, so angry and I didn't even really know why. Would it really be so bad if we were together?
"Why would you try to fuck me Gabbie? Why would you lead me on like that?"
"I didn't mean to-"
"I thought you cared about me. If you just wanted a cheap fuck you should have said so." Never in my life have I heard Simon raise his voice to anything. Never have I seen him look so hurt and confused and angry. What is wrong with me?
"I-"
"Forget it. I was stupid."
And just like that, he was gone. I felt the wind from the door slamming like a punch. 
The music thumped through the walls so hard I could feel it in my bones.
I stood there staring at the spot where he once was. And I didn't move for a very very long time.