4 YEARS??/??

• Dedicated to one direction

so everyone on wattpad are changing their bios into rly pretty messages on their bio's but since i rly suck at those deep things then i decided to rant about something idk???

ok so i get so so mad at people when they ask me what my favorite band is and i respond one direction, they just look at me with such disgust that makes me want to throw up on their faces and punch them.

they don't get it.

like, if they would know how much these five boys have changed me and made me believe in myself and actually have the guts to do so many things i could never have done before them, they wouldn't see me like that.

so i joined this fandom in may 11th of 2013, it's a little late ik but i actually liked their music etc etc. my dad had bought me a guitar when i was 5 and i always tried to learn it but i always failed bc i gave up so easily, but i asked my dad if he could teach me any songs by them. he taught me One Thing, and I was so happy bc now i knew how to play some guitar and i actually accomplished a dream of mine because of them.

today, i can play every song by them and now I'm not afraid to say that i learned to play guitar because of them.

and it's so weird that a band can have this impact on you.

and i've found so many passions by them, because now i read and write books, something i never thought i'd ever do in my life. 

i've met so many people that i never thought i'd meet from different places in the world, it's such an amazing experience, i've gained so many sisters, it's breath-taking.

i've learned to believe in myself and to not let what people say about me affect me in any way because of them, i've learned so much about each of them that it's amusing.

i've learned to be care-free like niall, responsible like liam, kind like harry, loving like louis, and caring like zayn.

they aren't "just a band" to me.

I will always be so grateful for so many things they've helped me do in the past years. They're always going to be the five idiot boys on the stairs.

____

crying so hard rn