The Deal...

Lauren
The next morning Cheryl and I woke up and got ready. She went to the Northside after giving me a hug. I ate breakfast and then got ready for school. Another day at Southside High Yay! Note the sarcasm. Jughead and I left for school. Once we get there I decided to just ditch and go listen to music somewhere when suddenly Archie came running up.
"Laur where's Jug?" He said in a panic
"He's inside." I said as I saw Mayor McCoy start coming up to the school, "Oh shit."
I ran inside with Archie. We were looking for Jughead. When we finally saw him he looked confused.
"What are you doing her Archie? And why are you with him Lo?" Jughead asked before Mayor McCoy stormed into the school.
"Jug we gotta go NOW!" I said as he tired to get Toni, "Aye you cant help the serpents if you are behind bars." I said as Archie and I dragged him out. I noticed Sweet Pea getting handcuffed. He mouthed to me 'Go don't worry about us'. I slightly nodded as I ran outside with Archie an Jug.
We went to Pops to figure something out. All I could do was think about Sweet Pea. Jughead and I were pacing around Pops trying to think.
"Jughead, Lauren calm down." Archie said trying to get us to stop.
"Calm down really?" I started before Jug continued, "Riverdale just became a police state."
"Well McCoys convinced the Serpents are the ones dealing Jingle Jangle." Archie said before Jughead and I looked at each other.
"Serpents don't deal that stuff. The Ghoulies on the other hand do." We said at the same time.
"Tell that to Mayor McCoy." Archie said before I zoned out trying to think of a way to get Jingle Jangle out of Riverdale. I was pulled from my thought by Jughead.
"Lo lets go. Tall boy wants to parley." He said before I followed him out of Pops.
Once we got to wherever we were, which I didn't recognize Tall boy told us to sit.
"What the hell is this Tall boy?" I asked as some guy came up behind me. It was a Ghoulie.
"You're in my house babe." He said while whispering the last part and coming closer to me.
I grabbed onto Jugheads hand to show I was uncomfortable. He noticed and pulled me in close.
"Who the hell are you?" Jughead asked
"Take it easy Jughead. Malachai speaks for the Ghoulies." Tall boy said before I zoned out. I wanted nothing to do with Ghoulies.
I could feel him staring at me. It made me uncomfortable and I rarely am. I wanted to leave so much it made me feel awkward. We left but I felt like something bad would happen sooner or later.
"God what's with Tall boy? Why does he want to partner up with the Ghoulies and why was that dude being creepy?" I said frustration clear in my voice.
"Maybe we should stall just until Sweet Pea and Toni get out. Hopefully they'd rather go to war with the Ghoulies than start....." He trailed off then said, "dealing Jingle Jangle."
"Maybe we should talk to Dad about this all. See if maybe he has an idea." I suggested looking up at my brother.
When we were sitting face to face with our dad he looked shocked to see us there.
"Alright kids start from the beginning." He said before I zoned out.
Jughead talked and they had a plan. After they made a plan I went to help Betty and Veronica with tracking down the Sugar Man.
Veronica was going to buy some JJ while Betty and I were waiting for the que to follow him. Betty answered her phone as some creepy dude ran passed us.
"We got eyes on him." She said before we ran after him with Veronica catching up.
We ended up back in the creepy place again. Oh great I thought to myself. When we got there I guess we interrupted their deal oops.
"Archie"
"Veronica"
"Jughead"
"Betty"
They all said at the same time.
"Man I miss Sweet Pea." I mumbled to myself. I guess Veronica heard me but she seemed to be the only one that did. She hugged me while whispering, "don't worry he'll be out soon." I gave her a small smile. Maybe she wasn't that bad after all.
"Oh so these are your bitches?" The creepy Ghoulie said.
"I beg your misogynistic pardon." Veronica said clearly offended
"Why dont you take your skanks and get the hell out of here." He said again then continued, "Until you make me a better offer, there'll be no race."
He kept looking me up and down.
"If you win, you can have me. Instead of standing with the Serpents I'll stand with the Ghoulies" I said as he smirked at me.
"What the hell? No!"Jughead said to me right before the Ghoulie shook my hand.
After that I left and went to Pops to meet up with Cheryl. That's when I saw creepy creep.
"What are you still doing in town?" I asked before holding onto Cheryls hand.
"Picking up fuel for the trip home. How are you?" He asked with a sly smirk.
"How am I?" She started before getting up with me following, "How am I? You roofied me. You tired to rape me."
"Cheryl come on lets go." I said while trying to pull her away from the scene.
I was now with Betty and Jug fixing up Reggies car. There seemed to be stuff they needed to talk about so I left the room.
The race was going to be soon and I was starting to regret offering myself up. I always end up doing this to myself. There was a knock on the door making my head snap up to see Sweet Pea standing there. I immediately jumped up and ran into his arms. He held me close.
"When'd you get out?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.
"Just a little while ago. And I already know about the drag race. Why the hell wold you offer yourself up to stand with the Ghoulies instead of Serpents?" He asked while looking in my green eyes.
"Moment of weakness." I said beginning to worry.
"Just hope we win." He said before we walked out and to the race.
I was with Kevin at the moment along with the others.
"Not the kind of drag race I ever imagined myself going to, but at least the guys are hot." Kevin said as he looked round. I giggled at this because he had a point.
I saw Veronica and Archie kissing as well as Betty and my brother talking. I decide to go over to the Serpents. Half way there the creepy Ghoulie looked me up and down. Great. Jughead better win cause if he doesn't I'm gonna kill him.
"Look at me again and I will cut your eyes out." I said while glaring at him.
"Oh so you speak. Would've never thought." He said before I rolled my eyes.
I went over to the Serpents as Sweet Pea pulled me into him. Toni went to start the race while Cheryl walked up to her.
"I usually do the honors." she said to Cheryl and I cold see the chemistry.
"Not today Cha Cha. I was born for this moment." She started the race as Toni came and stood next to us.
"Jug better win. Cause if he doesn't I'm gonna kill him." I said barely over a whisper.
Someone came over yelling, "Everyone scatter the cops are rounding up Ghoulies."
I saw Jughead come out of the car. I ran over to him.
"I called Keller!"Archie yelled as I reached them.
"What the hell Archie? Did our dad tell you about this too?"Jughead yelled to him
"No it was my idea."
"Do you know what they're going to want on the other side?!" I yelled to him before Jug continued, "Your head on a stake! All of ours! My little sister! They are going to stop at nothing to get her now because of you."
I got in the car with Jughead and Betty. I wanted to cry. Did Archie really not think about it or did he just not care what happens to me? That's all that was running through my head.
I went with Betty and Veronica to Pops when Bettys phone rang and she answered it.
    "Cheryl just told me the Sugar Mans name." She said before Veronica and I at the same time said, "Cheryl bombshell for the win."
    The next day I went to school and listened to Toni and Jughead talk. I saw Sheriff Keller walking out with the 'Sugar Man'.Betty soon told Jug everything and hopefully things would be a little more normal.