Pickens Day

A/N: Sorry if the little part in Spanish isn't accurate. I didnt really pay attention in Spanish class. But I am saying in advance Im sorry. Also if you speak Spanish message me I may need help in the future.
Lauren
    It was the next day and we went to school.Betty was showing us pictures of her brother.
    We started to talk about Pickens Day. Ally still hasn't smiled since yesterday and its worrying me and the other girls.
"Everyone's coming, right?" Veronica asked as Ally rolled her eyes.
"No, because the Serpents weren't invited." Ally said with an attitude I've never seen on her.
"The Serpents were specifically asked to come. Although I don't see why you would say that considering you aren't one." Veronica said sassing Ally.
"Yeah, to provide security. And if you talk to Ally like that again I swear I will kill you with a softball bat." I said about to stand up until Ally grabbed my hand.
"It's like we're all on the Snowpiercer train,   but the Serpents happen to be the ones eating the cockroaches." Jughead said before giving Veronica a look.
"You don't have to work if you don't want to." Veronica said being serious.
"The damage, as they say, has already been done." Jug said before I nudged him and looked towards the doorway. "Talk to you guys later." He said while getting up.
"Plans with Toni?" Betty asked and seemed a little jealous.
"Uh, yeah, I'm interviewing her grandfather   for my oral history report. The oldest living Serpent." Jug said before leaving.
    The girls and I were trying our best to avoid Fangs for Ally's sake. It was going so well until he walked in with Sweet Pea. Although something was different he wasn't smiley either.
    "We should probably get going. We have to rehearse and stuff. So bye." Camila said as she noticed Fangs in the room.
    We left the room and went to rehearse. We already knew what song we wanted to sing and we had to leave now if we wanted to make it to the live show and back before Pickens Day starts.

    After we sang Demi broke our hearts. She pretty much said we updated have sang that song. But now we have to sing for survival.

    After we sang that song Demi said we sang the song better than her which we didn't believe. Ally sang the song with so much emotion. I think she started to think about Fangs because she started to cry right after.
    We were now back with the serpents and they know we are going through again. They filled us in on their plan. We put tape on our mouths and Fangs walked over to us. Ally's eyes widened.
    "Can we talk please?"He asked as she shook her head no.
    I took the tape off my mouth, "Just give her time. When she wants to talk to you she will." He nodded and we began our journey.
    "Toni? Jughead? Lauren? What the hell is going on?" Veronica asked as we interrupted her performance.
    "We're here representing the dead and the silenced. Pickens Day is a lie. General Pickens slaughtered the Uktena tribe, my grandfather's family. And this land, the land that we're standing on, the land that will soon give way to a new Southside, was stolen from them. And we can't bring them back, but we can and we must honor them." Toni said into her megaphone before Mr.Lodge interrupted her.
    I rolled my eyes at him. Gosh he's dumb. We all ended up leaving. I went to go find Sweet Pea when I heard Fangs talking to him.
    "Man why am I so stupid? She wont even talk to me now. I shouldn't have lied. I really like Ally, maybe as much as you like Lo." I walked in before they could keep talking.
    I smacked Fangs on the back of the head. He looked at me.
    "What was that for?" He asked as Sweet Pea laughed.
    "Man up. Go get your girl. Seriously though. Ally is the sweetest girl but she is also very emotional. So go ask her out but just know if you break her heart or make her cry again I wont just attack you with a softball bat." I said with a huge smile. He nodded his head in fear before leaving.
    "Well okay then."Sweet Pea said before pulling me on his lap. I giggled a little.
    "When did life become so crazy?" I asked before he shrugged.
    "You know if we win the competition we'll get signed and go on tour and I wont be able to see you that much right?" I asked frowning a little.
    "I know Lo but we dont have to worry right now."Sweets said before kissing my cheek.
    "Have you been watching our performances?" I asked being generally curious. He nodded his head before the door was pushed open.
    "Lauren! We gotta go Simon just called we have to get ready fo the next live show." Dinah called out as she turned around and walked out with Camz.
    I kissed Sweet Pea goodbye. I walked out and notice that Ally wasn't here. We went looking for her but when we found her she was making out with Fangs.
    "Vamos Ally tenemos in espectaculo pronto." Camila and I said at the same time then laughed.
    "En la venida" Ally said walking over to us.
    We left the room and Laughed at Dinah and Normanis' confused faces.
    We got to the live show and just finished getting ready. We had an interview after our performance. We walked on stage.

    After we performed we went to do our interview. Once the interview started and now we were at our final question it was about our relationships.
        "Whos single and whos not?"
    "Taken" Ally and I both said at the same time.
    "Single" The other three said.
        "Then do you single ladies have             crushes?"
    "I might but I'm not sure yet." Camila said before looking away from the girls.
    "I'm not sure." Both Normani and Dinah said.
        "Well it was great talking to you ladies.         Hopefully we'll see you next week."
    With that we went back home.